Part 15 열다섯

Jungkook's POV:

We arrived at the mall and I got out of the car to open the door for Tae but before I could he unbuckled and opened it by himself. So I lightly whispered in his ear, "Baby next time let me unbuckle you and open the door." I told him. 

"okay," he said looking up into my eyes. I smiled using my bunny teeth which made him smile in return. "You should smile more, you look really cute when you smile," he said while giggling and I just smiled. I pulled up my mask that I was wearing, but before it was under my chin. Taehyung looked at me confused but quickly dismissed it. We walked in and I took him to te first store that I saw, it just happened to be Gucci. I saw his eyes light up with excitement but he looked at me and the excitement went away. "Kookie, you can't buy me this stuff, it's really expensive," He said while pouting and I shook my head. 

"Baby I will buy you whatever you want, so pick out things that you want. Also you do know that shirt was over 1.5 thousand dollars. " I said, and he looked at me with wide eyes before looking at the shirt. 

"Fine, I will pick out some clothes." He said and I slid down my mask and smiled. I kept my mask down because no one was in the store besides me and Tae. 

Third Person POV:

Taehyung walked past shelves with clothes on them, and picked up a couple ones that he liked. He picked 2 sweatshirts, 4 shirts, 2 pairs of shoes, 1 back pack, and 4 pairs of sweatpants. 

"Alright go try them on, and make sure you like the way that they fit," Jungkook told Taehyung who nodded and walked into the dressing room, "come out when you are wearing them I want to see you," Jungkook told Taehyung.

 "Okay," Taehyung said. After about 30 minutes of Taehyung trying things on he ended with 2 sweatshirts, 3 shirts, 1 pair of shoes, 4 pairs of sweatpants, and still the backpack. Jungkook took everything that Taehyung wanted and went to the cash register. 

"Don't say the price out loud," Jungkook told the cashier who nodded. Taehyung looked confused at Jungkook's behavior, he went from a warm and loving person to a cold and hard one when talking to the cashier. Taehyung was focused on Jungkook's action he didn't realize that Jungkook had finished checking out and was carrying 4 bags of Gucci. A couple hours later and 2 trips to the car to drop off all the bags Jungkook was hungry. "Come on let's get some food," Jungkook told Taehyung who nodded and followed Jungkook. Jungkook walked into a nice restaurant that was right next to the hospital, they also stopped by the car to drop off the rest of Taehyung's bags. Jungkook walked in and pulled his mask down to look at the hostess, to which she immediately bowed.

 "Mr. Jeon, right this way." The lady said and started walking to the back. She opened the door and in this room was one table in the middle with couches on the sides. The lady bowed to which Taehyung returned the bow, the lady gave a confused look but quickly walked out of the room. Jungkook sat at the table and motioned for Taehyung to sit on his lap, which Taehyung complied to and sat on his lap. Taehyung and Jungkook just talked about small things until a knock on the door was heard. Jungkook immediately stiffened and his face turned into a cold expression. 

"Come in," Jungkook said in a deep voice, which sounded kind of intimidating. A Female walked into the room who bowed. 

"What can I get you two to drink?" She asked while smiling. 

"We will take 2 lemonades, and a pitcher of water," Jungkook said and the lady nodded her head. 

"Would you like your usual, Mr. Jeon?" She asked Jungkook who simply nodded. "And what can I get you?" She asked Taehyung who looked up to Jungkook. 

"He will take the same thing that I am getting," He said, to which the lady nodded, bowed, and walked out of the room, closing it on the way out. 

"What are we getting?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who instantly relaxed when he heard Taehyung's voice. 

"Grilled chicken on spaghetti," Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled. 

"I like spaghetti, my mom made it when I was younger." Taehyung said which caused Jungkook to chuckle and smile a little bit. Taehyung and Jungkook just talked about their likes and dislikes for about 15 minutes and then another knock was heard on the door. Again Jungkook stiffened. 

"Come in," Jungkook announced. The lady that took their order was back and set the Lemonade and water on the table. As well as a man walked in as soon as she set the drinks on the table. This man had both of the boys food. 

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled and bowed to the people who had just set things down on the table. They both smiled and bowed in return. The people quickly left the room. Jungkook started to eat and Taehyung just sat there confused, Jungkook quickly noticed this and stopped eating. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, he looked into Taehyung's big doe eyes, they were not that far away from the raven's eyes because Taehyung was still sitting on his lap. 

"How do they know your name, and what you order? How did you get this private room so quickly?" Taehyung asked giving Jungkook a very confused look. Jungkook just chuckled at Taehyung's cuteness. 

"Baby, they show know my name because they work for me. I own this restaurant." Jungkook said into Taehyung's ear causing his to shudder. Jungkook slowly started to nibble on Taehyung's ear, to which Taehyung let out a deep long moan. He immediately blushed and covered his mouth. Jungkook chuckled at the small boy in his lap. "Baby let's eat" Jungkook tol Taehyung who nodded his head. They both began to eat, about 5 minutes later Taehyung slowly started to stop eating. After another 5 minutes he completely stopped eating. Jungkook stopped eating to look at Tae and looked at his plate, he ate a little more than half of the plate, this caused Jungkook to smile. It was the most that Tae had eaten since he got here. Jungkook quickly finished up his meal, and a server walked in. 

"Would you like dessert, Mr. Jeon?" She asked in a sweet voice. Jungkook looked at Taehyung than back up to the server. 

"Can you bring 2 cookies and 2 brownies to go," He said and she nodded. Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's waist and lifted him up into his arms and stood up. 

"Kookie I can walk," Taehyung wined and Jungkook giggled. 

"I know you can princess but I want to carry you," Jungkook said in a very deep and husky voice in Tae's ear. Jungkook again put on a hard expression when he opened the door. He stopped the hostess stand and they handed him his desserts and walked out of the restaurant. He put Taehyung into the car, buckled him up, and closed the door. Jungkook got on his side, closed the door, and buckled himself in, and drove off. Taehyung had fallen asleep and was letting out soft snores. 

Okay, I know you guys don't know because I finish writing the story before I post the first part but I have not written in a week, and it feels weird. This part also was written through a couple days, so if I miss something, sorry.

Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment and vote, do not be a silent reader!
Love you 사랑해요 MWAH

감사합니다