Adorn {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader

#41 "Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again"

Warnings: Fluff.

Words: 970

**

You were pacing back and forth with excitement in your chest, you were waiting patiently on your rooftop for your boyfriend, Thor. The first time you met Thor was two years ago, around the battle of New York.

When you both started off talking to each other, things were weird and awkward until time passed and things got more genuine and less awkward. You and Thor had became best friends and after three weeks of spending a lot time together. 

You asked him out on the first date which end up with a lots of laughs and fun but you soon realized that you and Thor had little less time together cause he had go back to Asgard but he did try to make time to come visit once or twice of course but it wasn't the same.

You wanted him to actually be here with you, you felt hopeless and alone well not until a week later that hopeless feeling went way when Tony told you he was coming back. Which that day was today, you couldn't help to feel excited and nervous at the same time.

You were soon cut out of your thoughts when you heard his voice speak.

"Lady Y/N Do you know that, every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again." Your heart fluttered at his words as you turn around and saw him in his Asgardian armor, walking towards you but you couldn't help to ran towards him like your life depended on it. 

Thor smiled, catching you as you jumped in his arms and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, my love!" He whispered in your ear, you pulled back slightly to kiss him on the lips and then pulled away.

"I missed you too, Thor" You said while he puts you down on your feet.

**

You squealed, racing to get dressed for your date with Thor. You decided on a strapless f/c dress, afterwards you went to the bathroom to freshen up your hair and make up.

"Are you ready, Y/N?" Thor yelled. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute" You said quickly putting your heels on, and grabbed your purse/phone to go. Thor was waiting for you downstairs, he looks over and gives you a sweet smile as you make your way down to him.

"You look stunning," Thor says as he kiss your cheek. You felt your cheeks heat up slightly at his compliment.

"Thanks, baby and..." You said looking him up and down. And damn, he was looking like a goddamn full course meal in his dark suit even had his hair down. 

"Hot!" You said with a smirk.

"Why, thank you! Are you ready, my love?" Thor asked holding his arm out and I nodded with a smile, taking his arm to leave.

**

You both made it to your favorite restaurant and now you and Thor were chatting it up on things he missed and what I missed in Asgard until your food came that's when he got silent which concern you.

"Thor, are you okay? You got real quiet when the food came" You asked, placing your hand on his and he smiled and kissed your hand.

"Everything is fine, my love. I've just- been thinking about this for very long time and I think it's the right time to ask you" Thor says.

"What is it, Thor?" I asked.

"Well, you know I love you very much and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you so would you Y/N L/N" Thor began then he gets up from his chair and gets down in front of you as you were covering up your mouth with tears in your eyes when he pulls out a box from his suit pocket.

"Make me the happiest man alive of becoming my wife?" Thor asked, opening the engagement box, I gasped at the ring with so much excitement.

"Oh Thor, are you serious?" You asked and he nodded.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Yes YES I would love to become your wife!!" You gave him a sweet smile and he returned it then slides the beautiful ring on your finger and pulls you up for a kiss as the restaurant claps for you both, it dies down and everyone goes back to their dinner.

"That's great, I'm so glad you said yes...." Thor says as he rambling on about the future, he then realized how fast you went quiet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked rubbing your hand.

"It's just...I never thought in a million years that this would happen to me. I mean Thor, you are like the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much" you said with a smile.

"I love you too, my love, you mean the world to me and I promise that will protect, love, respect and stay loyal you to the rest of my life" Thor says smiling and you smiled back. You both finished dinner and you were back at your house, watching a movie while cuddling and eating snacks.

"I had so much fun tonight, Y/N." Thor says with a smile. 

You smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Me too and I can't wait to start our future together."

"Same here, Y/N, same here" Thor replied wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer. You yawned as answered and rested your head on his arm, closing your eyes and falling asleep in his arms.