Sunflower {Thor x WOC! Reader}

Pairing: Thor x WOC!/African American, Chubby! Reader 

#4. "Is that my shirt?" 

Warnings: Smut (NSFW, oral, female receiving, dirty talking), lil bit of fluff.

Words: 1,410

**

At the moment, Thor was in the shower and you were biting your lip, trying to find a shirt to wear. After minutes of looking, you decided to give up and steal one of Thor's shirt which there was one on the bed. 

You twisted your lip, quickly grabbing the shirt and putting it on.

It was like a dress on you since you were short, most of his shirts were like that and honestly you loved it, you loved wearing Thor's clothes especially his shirts. It just made you feel comfortable and safe like when you were in his arms. 

You sighed, skipping to the kitchen and decide to make dinner for you both. After a few minutes, Thor came out of the shower, dried himself off and got dressed but there was a problem. 

Where the hell did his shirt go? 

"What the hell?" Thor huffed, looking everywhere for that shirt when he couldn't found it, he just decided to found a another one and go look for you.

"Y/N?" He called, coming into the kitchen, his voice echoing through the quiet apartment.

"Yeah?" You asked, keeping your breathing even. 

"Do you kno-" Thor's booming voice faded when he saw you.That's where his shirt went. 

The mighty god grow a big smile, looking at his beautiful short, plump girlfriend in his shirt. Thor loved seeing you where his clothes, especially when It's just his shirt. It's like the way your beautiful curves looked in the shirt that gets him excited. 

"Babe?" You called his name, waving your hand in his face. "You okay?" you asked with a curious expression.

"Yeah, um is that my shirt?" Thor asked, raising his eyebrows at you. You bite your lip and cocked your head.

"Yes, why? Is that a problem?" You asked and he then bite his lip. Your heart started to beat faster as he walks towards you and his hands going to the hem of his shirt, pulls you towards him.

"Not at all, you just look so sexy in it" He whispered deeply in your ear. You couldn't help to moan as you felt his hands wrap around your plump waist and slowly slides down to grope and massaging your ass lightly.

Thor's breathing was heavy as he leaned his head down to kiss and suck on your neck, leaving little love bites. Slowly, he pulled the shirt over your head, the cold air causing your nipples to become erect.

"Thor!" You moaned as you felt his erect member through his jeans poking at your stomach.

"Shh, my sunflower" He whispered, his nickname for you into your ear while his hands traveling up to your neck slowly, his fingers ran across your sensitive brown skin, teasing you.

"P-please... take me!" You groaned, placing your hand on his crotch.   

"Your wish is my command, my love" Thor's large hands grips your plump waist and drags you back to the bedroom, he slowly lays you down on the bed and starts kissing up and down your neck and chest. 

He dips down, takes your panties off and runs his middle finger up your slit to collect your juices. 

Your breathing becomes shaky as his hand works wonders. Thor pushes a thick finger inside you, grazing your g-spot, he began to thrust his finger fast before slowing down abruptly.