I Need You {Thor x WOC! Reader (SMUT}

Pairing: Thor x African Goddess! Reader

Warnings: Argument, Smut (NSFW, Oral Sex, Dirty Talking)

Words: 1,391

**

"Are you sure, Thor. Don't you think she'll be mad that you told us she shouldn't be on the team anymore. I mean she's been doing great so far. Thor" 

You came to a complete stop when you heard your boyfriend Thor's voice talking to Steve and Tony.

"I just don't think we need Y/N on the team anymore, she's been kinda reckless and hasn't been good enough in the last couple of missions she's been in" Thor says simply.

Reckless and not good enough? Your heart broke into a million little piece.

"You may be right on that" Tony says, rubbing his cheek.

"Wait What?, Are you guys serious. Yeah, Y/N has been a little reckless for the past week but we need her, she's one of the most powerful avengers on the team. I mean I'm the one who recruited her to the avengers. I should be the who gets-" Thor cut him off.

"Captain, I understand but we don't need her, she'll understand, come up with a lie or some-" Thor says with a slight laugh. 

You were beyond pissed what you were hearing from your boyfriend.

"Wow, it's good to know how you guys feel about me?" You said interrupting their conversation, looking at Steve and Tony then at Thor.

"Especially you, Thor" I said clenching my jaw. "Y/N I-" You hold your hand up for him to stop.

"I'll be gone by the morning" You said walking away. 

"Y/N" Thor yelled your name, running after you. 

You ran into your shared bedroom and locked the door. "Y/N let me in"

You sighed, wiping the tears away from your face before walking away to the door and opened it.

"Y/N?" Thor says, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. You didn't even answered him, you just went into your closet. Beginning to pull out your clothes and putting them into a bag.

"You-you were serious about leaving?" Thor asked, looking over at you with regretful eyes.

"Yes, it's clear to me that, I'm not wanted nor needed here" You said continuing to pick your clothes into your bag. 

"I need you here" He says. 

"No you don't, Thor. I heard you everything said to Tony and Steve. I'll be gone by tomorrow"

"Please don't go" Thor says. "I'm leaving Thor, you and the team will be alright without me"

You went to the closet again and pulled out more clothes of yours. Thor just stood watching you with empty eyes, it wasn't until you tried to push past him to walk out the door that made him come back to reality of the fact that you were about to leave, walk out of his life forever and he couldn't let that happened.

Thor grabbed your arms to stop.

"Let me go Thor" trying to push him away. "No"

"Thor-" He cuts you off. "Please, don't leave me, I need you"

"But what you said-"

"I know what I said and I'm sorry. You are good enough and amazing, I was just doing that out of my own of fear, I just wanted to keep you safe." Thor confessed.