Kiss Me {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader  

#16. "Just shut up and kiss me"  

Warnings: Jealousy, Fluff

Words: 809

**

"You look beautiful" Your date says.

You were wearing a short shimmer blue dress with your favorite pair of heels and for your date, he was wearing an all grey suit which looked good on him.

Your friends, Tony and Pepper invited you to their New Year's Party. Well, Pepper begged you to come, bring a date and have some fun. She even hinted that my crush was gonna be there with his own date.

"Aw thank you, Max. You don't look to bad yourself" I said which made Max blushed at that statement. And you noticed and started laughing at him.

**

You both arrived at the party which was already in full swing. Pepper waved you both over to the bar, where all of your other friends were at, while you were walking over there. Your eyes wander through the party until they met the ones you came to love so much.

Thor's beautiful blue eyes and then you looked beside him and saw that he most definitely brought a date, it kinda hurt you seeing him with someone else but you didn't let that show.

You rolled your eyes at him when he gave you a cute smirk.

Thor knew, you had feelings for him and you knew, Thor had feeling for you. And you know instead of getting together and going on dates, he started these crazy, petty games in which you went along with.

After chatting and drinking with friends, your date dragged you to the dance floor as they were playing a slow song. Max's arms were wrapped around your waist and he went in for an awkward/sloppy kiss.

You didn't even know Thor was watching you the whole time with Max.

After the sloppy kiss, you felt really awkward at the moment. So you made up an excuse to get some fresh air.

**

You walked outside on the balcony and it felt so good to have the cool breeze hit your face, it always calm you down.

"What are you doing with this, fool?" You quickly turn around at the booming voice, It was Thor.

"Well, hello to you too. Oh mighty one" You waved at him with a slight smirk. 

"I asked a question" Thor says with a low growl.

"Wow. You can bring a stupid date but I can't?! I mean I thought this was how we were playing the game right?" You asked crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"It's not about that!" Thor says rubbing his neck. 

"Oh really? What is it about then? Thor Hm?" You challenged him.

"You could've done better" He says. "Oh my gosh!" You bursted in to a full laugh.

"Would you stop your laughing, I'm being serious Y/N. You know I'm in love with you but you deserve better. " Thor yelled.

Silence caved in on the balcony and things became a reality to you when the words came out of his mouth, you felt like crying all. You really loved Thor but you didn't if you could take up with these silly games anymore.

"If you really loved me then you would've never started this madness in the first place and i'm in love with you too, Thor. I've always have and always will, you know this but I'm just done playing this game." You said walking back into the party.

"Y/N, wait!" Thor yells, stopping you halfway in the middle of the dance floor. They were playing your favorite love song, you look up at him with now tears in your eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N. I'm gonna be truthfully for once in my life, I was scared and doubtful. I know it's not an excuse of the way I've been treating you but I was scared about us. You're there, being your lovely and sweet self and you said you loved me. I just felt unworthy of your love, I-just....I'm sorry, my love. I- " He softly spoke and then he began to ramble.

You cupped him by his cheeks and said, "You should've just came to me, Thor. I told you a millions times how I felt about you and how worthy you are to have my heart."

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. If you still want to, we can give this another try and start over?" He asked with a slight smile of hope.

You let out a soft chuckle before you put your hand on his chest. "Sure"

"Really cause if you don- I cut him off.

"Yes Thor, now Just shut up and kiss me." You said to him and he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into the most passionate kiss ever, that felt like it could last forever.