Tony's Daughter (part 6)

Start from the beginning

"Peter we won't get there if we die on the way!" She shouts as he almost hits another car.

They quickly pull over and change places, Jenna driving like a professional racer making effortless turns and dragging the car when Peter forgot to tell her to turn right.

They arrive at the warehouse and they both climb out of the car.

"What are you doing?" Peter asks Jenna skeptically.

"Coming with you?" She says, giving him a look that says "duh?"

"No. No no no. I'm not letting you go in there you have to trust me on this." He said seriously, his hands on her shoulders.

"Fine." Jenna sighed after thinking about it for a moment. "I'm gonna try to call Happy on the way but I'm gonna head over to the tower to get help... be careful." She begged. Peter almost leans in and kisses her but then remembers the criminal he has to stop and turns to run into the warehouse.

Of course no one in the tower answered her calls so she sprinted up the steps to find Happy.

"Aren't you supposed to be at home-" he asks, his eyes wide.

"Peter's date's dad is the Vulture! And he's planning on robbing the plane going upstate and Peter is confronting him right now but he needs help and I came to get you or dad or someone!" Jenna rants frantically, her arms moving all over the place.

"I'll call your dad." He says, once he realizes that Jenna is worried, which meant it was serious.

Jenna paces nervously across the living room, wondering if Peter was okay.

He wasn't.

He was battling Vulture on the wing of a plane, doing his best to not be killed. He really was trying to be careful, he had promised Jenna that.

Happy glanced out the large windows of the tower and drops his phone in shock.

"Holy shit." He mumbles.

Jenna spun around, watching the plane dangerously close to the city buildings and headed for Coney Island.

"We gotta go!" She shouts, rushing out of the room with Happy following her.

Peter was tired. He felt worn down and defeated but he knew he had to keep going.

He hit the ground fast first and Vulture picked him up before slamming him into the ground repeatedly. He rolled over, his entire body screaming in pain and begging him to give up. He physically couldn't keep going and he drifted in and out of consciousnesses Vulture life's him up by his hood, his body hanging limply.

Then, Vulture spotted a final crate of valuable weapons and let Peter drop into a heap on the sand.

When Peter came to, he noticed the wing suit was going to explode, trying to warn the Vulture but he simply cut the web causing Peter to stumble backwards and fall. He took cover as the wing suit exploded, causing a large fire on the beach.

As much as Peter hated the Vulture, he couldn't let Liz lose her father. He scrambled to his feet and raced into the fire, flames burning his skin as he carried the Vulture to safety.

Jenna, Happy and many other officers pulled onto the beach just as Peter had finished webbing the Vulture up and he let himself collapse into the sand, absolutely exhausted from the fight. He heard sirens and car doors but his body ached too much, not allowing him to sit up.

Jenna stood on the beach, searching for Peter. Finally her eyes land on him and she swears her heart stops beating for a second when she notices he's lying limply against the sand. She rips off her heels and sprints across the sand, ignoring how hot it is from the now- small flames around her.

"Peter!" She screamed once she was close enough, realizing he didn't have his mask on. She kneeled beside him and let out a sigh of relief when she noticed he was breathing.

"Peter, please wake up." She begged softly, tears beginning to prick her eyes.

His eyes fluttered open and he smiled when he saw her. He sat up with Jenna's help and the two just stared at each other, happy to be with each other again.

Peter stole a glance at Jenna's lips but then looked back up at her. "I tried to be careful." He says softly.

"Dumbass." She smiles, grabbing his face and kissing him as passionately as she could.

Happy was on the sand a few feet away with his back turned to the teenagers.

"Hey, yeah it's me. The kid actually did it. Yup. Without the suit." He said, turning around to glance at Peter and then immediately regretting it.

"Uh, Tony... the kid's kissing Jenna." He said into the phone.

"Finally!" Tony cheered from the other side of the phone.

The next day Peter arrived at the new Avengers headquarters upstate. Jenna stood next to her father as he explained that they were going to introduce Spiderman into the avengers, and then he shocked everyone by turning it down.

He began to walk away and Tony just looked at Jenna with a "What the hell just happened?" look on his face.

".... and that is why he's my dumbass." She smiled fondly at the boy who was walking away.

"Hey Jen!" He called, suddenly turning around.

"Yes, Pete?!" She called back with a laugh.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" He asked, pointing towards the door.

Jenna nodded and practically skipped to Peter and he threw an arm around her shoulder as they walked out of the Avengers complex, happier than they'd ever been.