New Girl

It was Christmas time and there was a new super-human in town

It was Christmas time and there was a new super-human in town. And if Peter was being honest... he hated her. She was faster than him and maybe, maybe even smarter than him (as much as he hated to admit it). She was an absolute pain in his ass, constantly stealing churros from old ladies and committing small crimes across the city just for fun. He wanted to web her up so bad and put an end to her idiotic crimes but her long brown hair and bright eyes always made him hesitate for a second too long and she has just enough time to run away. Honestly, at first, Peter thought her power was mind control. But really, she was just so beautiful that Peter couldn't think rationally around her. He had a crush, on a girl he genuinely did not like, and it confused him a lot.

Peter was swinging through Queens when he heard glass-shattering on the street below. He landed on the sidewalk with a small thud, glancing through the broken window of the jewelry store.

Blink (because she's so quick, you blink and she's gone..... she thinks it's a clever name) sensed his presence and her hair whipped to the side as she locked eyes with him, a smirk landing on her face. "Bug Boy! Long time no see!" She said happily.

"Quit calling me that!" Peter huffed in annoyance, shooting a web at her. She stepped out of the way of the web, her super-speed allowing her to do so with ease. She was getting annoyed with just how slow Spiderman was compared to her.

"This isn't even fun anymore!" She whined as she continued to dodge the webs.

"Blink, this was never fun!" He muttered, continuously missing the speedster.

"WAIT! Want to make this more interesting!?" She suddenly offered.

Peter didn't answer, as he tried to focus but the look in his eye was enough to know that he was definitely listening.

"No webs. No speed. Just some good old hand to hand combat!" She suggested. Peter thought to himself for a second before answering, "and what if i beat you?"

Blink glanced at him before grinning. "You wont. But if you do.... I'll stop stealing."

Peter jumped at the chance to get this beautiful but menace of a girl off the streets of Queens. He put out his hand to shake and Blink gladly accepted it. Peter suggested that they take this fight outside, he didn't want to damage anything else in the jewelry store.

They stood opposite each other, getting ready to engage in combat in the alley next to the jewelry store. Blink threw a fist at Peter's face but he quickly dodged it and sent a kick towards the smaller girl. It connected with her hip, knocking her over but she quickly rolled into a standing position. She blew a piece of hair out of her face and sent her leg to wrap around Peter's, swiping his leg out from under him and sending him to the ground. Blink wasted no time straddling his waist and delivering a hard punch to his face, both of them blushing slightly under their masks at the position they were in. Peter threw a couple of punches before finally being able to flip them over, giving him the upper hand. Peter pinned the girl to the ground and her head hit the concrete with a thud. Blink's eyes locked with Peter's, her head a bit dizzy from hitting the concrete, as she awaited his next move. As much as she liked being under Peter like that, she couldn't afford to lose the fight.

"As much as I'm liking this..." she said softly, and it caught Peter so off-guard she was able to roll out his grasp and onto her feet. She shoved him as hard as she could and he slipped on a patch of ice causing his body to jerk backwards as he steadied himself. With his back turned to Blink, she quickly jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his head and neck. She had put him in a headlock of sorts and was squeezing as hard as she could, hoping to knock him out so she could win the fight and continue with her menace ways.

Peter gasped for air, the suit not helping with air flow. Panicking hands desperately clawed at the girl, trying to knock her off so he could catch his breath. Moments later, her grip was only tightening and he could feel himself losing consciousness as he fell to his knees.

But he was determined,

he could barely see straight but with every bit of strength he had left, he got back to his feet. He frantically glanced around at the bare brick walls searching for a way to get the beautiful devil off his back.

Finally, an idea came to him, Blink realized what he was about to do but it was too late for her to stop it. He took all the power he had left and slammed his back, which Blink was still on, against the wall. She let go of Peter's body as her head and back slammed against the brick wall, pain shooting throughout her entire body. She definitely had a concussion and her legs gave out as she collapsed onto the floor. She laid their for a moment, just unmoving and groaning in pain.

Normally, Peter would be worried, but blinded by his desire to win, he picked the girl up off the floor by the collar of her suit and pinned her against the wall as she was unable to stand on her own.

They locked eyes, both attempting to catch their breath. Peter lifted his mask to just above his lips, hoping my air would enter his lungs if the cloth wasn't in the way.

"I guess you won." Blink whispered, her head was spinning and she knew she wouldn't be able to fight anymore.

"Y-yeah, I guess so." Peter said, slightly dazed and eyes glancing at her lips before going back to her eyes.

"I just gotta steal one more thing!"

Peter's eyes widened at her words, "wha-" and before he could ruin the moment, Blink grabs his face, connecting their lips and stealing a kiss.

The kiss is rushed and rough, the tension building between them for weeks since Blink arrived was finally coming undone. Peter pressed himself against the girl, her hands running all over his suit-covered body. Her legs felt like they were about to give out and she wasn't sure if it was the concussion or the butterflies making her feel that way.

When they finally pulled apart, both of them were smiling and as Peter opened his mouth to speak just as Blink used her super speed to race off into the night.

"I think she stole my heart" Peter said to the AI in his suit before heading home.