Flash's Sister

Jenna Thompson was untouchable

No guy would ever be worthy of her affection, well according to Flash at least.

There was a rule everyone knew and followed at Midtown High, and that was Flash Thompson's sister was OFF LIMITS. Of course, in a cruel twist of fate, Jenna Thompson just happened to be the girl that Peter Parker was utterly in love with.

Not only was she off limits, Flash bullied him on a daily basis. Thank God Flash didn't know his feelings for the brown-haired girl, or he'd probably be six feet under.

Jenna was everything Peter wanted in a girl. Kind, funny, smart, thoughtful. Everyone loved her and Peter was head over heels for her. Little did he know, Jenna felt the same way for the adorable nerd. She always told Flash to leave him alone, and to just be nicer to people but he never listened. And it just happened to be that day that Jenna finally decided that if she ever saw her brother bully anyone ever again, she would step in and stop it. Little did she know, that person would be Peter.

Jenna held her books to her chest as she walked through the hallway with Ned.

"You know, I still can't believe Flash let's you hang out with us." He said to the short girl next to him.

"He doesn't get to pick my friends. He controls enough of my life but I'm not letting him do that anymore." She says looking up at her plump friend.

He smiles to himself, hoping for his friend's sake that her words are true.

As Ned goes to answer her, a loud crash is heard from down the hallway and a chant begins to break out amongst the forming crowd.

"Shit!" Jenna mutters under breath before jogging to where the fight is occurring. She elbowed her way to the center of the circle and for a second her heart stops.

Flash has Peter against the wall of lockers, fist clutching his shirt and holding him in place. Peter makes eye contact with Jenna and quickly looks away, not wanting her to see him like this.

"FLASH! STOP!" Jenna cries but he ignores her and his grip on Peter's shirt tightens.

All of a sudden, Flash's fist is brought back as he gets ready to punch Peter, something snaps inside of Jenna.

She rushes forward and puts herself in between Flash's fist and Peter's face. Her hands are up to protect herself from the hard blow she is surely about to endure but it never comes.

"JENNA WHAT THE FUCK?!" Flash roars.

"Jenna you don't have to do this." Peter says softly from behind her.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punch Parker in the face." He spits.

Jenna freezes, she could think of 1,000. But the only one that comes to her mind is that Parker's handsome face doesn't deserve a black eye.

She panics and quickly says "because you shouldn't hit my boyfriend!"

Everyone goes silent, especially Flash and Peter.

"I don't believe that for a second." Flash says, his fist balling up again.

"Fine. I-I'll prove it." Jenna announces.

She turns around to see Peter, eyes wide and cheeks pink. God, he looked so cute. Jenna couldn't help herself and quickly grabbed Peter by the collar of his shirt and pressed her lips to his. Peter in shock, kissed back, as all of his dreams were coming true. Peter began to wrap his arms around Jenna's waist.

"Okay that's enough!" Flash yelled, pulling the two of them apart. "You're lucky my sister likes you." He says pointing to Peter before disappearing into the crowd.