The Assistant Part 2

Jenna was tied up in a random warehouse near the beach, awaiting her death

Jenna was tied up in a random warehouse near the beach, awaiting her death. The Vulture came out of the darkness and looked at her. "It's a shame you have to go this way. I really liked you." He says.

"Who are you?" Jenna whispers.

The Vulture removes his mask, revealing Liz's dad.

"Oh my God, Mr. Toomes. Please." Jenna begged.

"It's a shame my daughter had to lose a best friend just because you know Stark. But I've always said, guilty by association!" He yelled.

Jenna's normally strong facade broke and tears began to fall. God, where was Tony when you needed him!?

All of a sudden, a figure came crashing through the warehouse window. Jenna's eyes grew wide in fear and also pride when she saw Spiderman arrive in the suit she made.

"I knew you'd come." The Vulture says menacingly, stepping in between Jenna and Spiderman.

"Why are you doing this?!" Jenna cries out. The Vulture turns around and slaps Jenna harshly across the face.

"I'm going to ruin Tony Stark's life the same way he ruined mine." He threatens. He grabs Jenna by the throat and Peter immediately attempts to web him up but his talons just cut through the webs. Jenna gasps for air as the Vulture lifts her off the ground and her vision starts to blur. A few moments later Peter finally successfully webs the Vulture's arms causing him to drop Jenna. She hits the floor and the last thing she sees before everything goes black is Spiderman swinging around the Vulture.

Peter continues to swing out of the way as the Vulture tries to land a hit on him. Finally, Peter is able to knock out the Vulture and web him up. He takes a sigh of relief before noticing Jenna still unmoving in the corner of the room. He sprints over to her and falls to his knees beside her. He rolls her into her back and brushes her hair out of her face as she stars to come to. Her eyes flutter open and they lock on Peter's masked ones.

"You okay?" He asks softly. Jenna nods her head slightly as Peter helps her sit up. She hugs Peter tightly but he is ripped away from her as the Vulture throws him across the room.

"Spiderman!" Jenna yells. Vulture punches Peter so hard across the face that he mask fell off as he rolled across the floor. Jenna's breath hitched when she saw her lab partner's face, almost positive she was hallucinating.

"Peter?" She whispers so quietly that if Peter didn't have heightened senses, he would've missed it. Peter looked at her sadly for a second but tore his gaze away. He needed to focus if he was going to get the both of them out alive. The Vulture grabbed a box filled with alien tech in one talon and grabbed Jenna by the back of her shirt with the other one before flying out of the warehouse.

Peter cursed to himself and began following them. He chased them onto the beach when he was finally able to knock them out of the sky. Jenna rolled across the sand, bruises and cuts littering her body. She slowly got to her feet and watched as everything unfolded before her eyes. The Vulture began to fly away with the crate of alien tech while Peter struggled to get back onto his feet. He hit a button on his phone before using his remaining strength to web him down.