Tony's Daughter (part 6)

"Jenna, Flash is here!" Tony called from the living room

"Jenna, Flash is here!" Tony called from the living room. Jenna took one last look in the mirror, swiping her lip gloss over her lips for the final touch. She smoothed down her navy dress, wishing it was Peter outside waiting for her.

She walked down the stairs, a smile immediately landing on her father's face.

"You look beautiful!" Tony exclaimed, taking her hand and making her do a quick twirl.

"Doesn't she, Eugene?" He turned to Flash, using his real name even though Jenna had told him to call him Flash. But it was Tony, of course he wouldn't listen. Flash nodded his head, nervous for all the wrong reasons. Peter would've been nervous and stumbling over his words because of how pretty Jenna looked and how lucky he felt to be taking her. Flash was just nervous because he was meeting Tony Stark for the first time. She shook her head, telling herself she had to stop comparing the two boys.

"Alright let's go, we're gonna be late." Jenna said, dragging him out the door and waving goodbye to her father.

"I really thought Jenna had better taste than that." Natasha complained and Tony just shrugged, having a feeling Jenna didn't actually like the boy she had just dragged out of the room.

Jenna was ready to call the entire night off. She sat across from Flash at a nice restaurant that he insisted on going, to as he paid the bill but wouldn't stop complaining that it wasn't up to his standards. Jenna just rolled her eyes, eager to get to the dance so she could at least hang out with Ned.

Little did she know, Peter was even more miserable that her. He had just found out that the Vulture was Liz's dad and he'd literally rather watch Jenna and Flash kiss than sit in the back of that car with Liz.

Jenna sat in the passenger seat of Flash's car, listening to him go on and on about how he didn't like the food. She just stared ahead as he continued.

"-I'm sorry about dinner, but I know when Bronzino is fresh and that was not fresh, okay?" He rants.

Suddenly, he screams and slams on the breaks as Spiderman lands on the hood of the car, Jenna's mouth hung open in shock.

"Flash! I need your car and your phone." Peter ordered in a fake voice.

"Um technically this is my dad's-"

"Get out Flash!" Jenna shouted.

Flash scrambled out of the car and before Jenna could climb out Peter jumped in and hit the gas.

"Oh my God! Have you fucking driven before!?" She screamed as he went up onto the sidewalk, clipping a bicycle rack.

"Just in parking lots with May!" He admitted, keeping both eyes on the road as Ned told him where to go.

"Pull over." Jenna demanded.

"What? Liz's dad is the Vulture I have to get to his warehouse before he robs the plane!" He argued.