Lie Detector Test {Dylan}

You left the Teen Wolf set early to go to a interview. It was an interview with a Lie Detector Test. 

"Action!" The director called.

"Okay, y/n, we are gonna put this around you," The assistant, Karen said as she put the device around you. 

"Alrighty, thank you." You smiled.

"Okay so we are gonna ask you some simple yes or no questions, and we are gonna tell the audience if you are lying or not." Karen said.

You nodded. 

"Do you hate any of your cast mates?" Karen asked.

"no."

"She is telling the truth." A deep voice said.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?"

You widened your eyes at the question. You were about to be exposed. You took a deep breath and tried to calm your heartbeat. 

"no." You lied.

"She's lying." The guy said.

"okay, um, yes I have a crush..." You trailed off.

"Do you have a crush on Dylan O'Brien?" Karen asked.

Oh boy. You had a huge crush on Dylan since season 1 of Teen wolf. It was now Season 4, and you still haven't told him. 

"No. Dylan is my best friend, and I don't." You lied once again.

Everyone in the room looked at you, shocked. You widened your eyes, and called yourself down.

"She's lying." The guy said.

You bit your lip and took a deep breath. "Okay yes, I do have a crush on my best friend, Dylan O'Brien."

They asked you a couple more questions and you left.

Dylan POV

Me and Tyler were sitting on my couch, getting ready to watch Y/n's new interview. "Press play!" Tyler shouted, taking a sip of his beer. 

I pressed play of the interview and took a sip of my beer. 

"do you have a crush on anyone?" The interviewer asked y/n. 

Tyler and I exchanged looks, him knowing I had a major crush on y/n.

"no." Y/n said. 

"She's lying."

"okay, um, yes I have a crush." She admitted.

"I bet it's you." Tyler said, looking over at me. "Okay, yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you have a crush on Dylan O'Brien?" The person asked.

"Oh my god." Me and Tyler murmured.

"No. Dylan is my best friend, and I don't." Y/n replied, nervous.

My heart felt as it had been shattered into a million pieces, knowing she didn't like me back. 

"It's okay man." Tyler put his hand on my shoulder. Then I heard something that changed everything.

"She's lying."

I spit out the beer that I had in my mouth, shocked. "Holy shit!" Tyler yelled. 

"Oh my god." 

~Y/n POV~

I walked onto set, scared to face Dylan after the interview yesterday. I was leaning up against the table where everyone was eating. I saw Dylan walking fast towards me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"hey Dyl, what-" He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. He put his hands on my face, lifting it to his reach.

I heard wolf whistles, but I ignored them and kissed back. I pulled away, my lungs gasping for air.

"wha-why did you kiss me?" I asked, confused. 

"Because I saw the interview, and I have a crush on you too." Dylan said, interwining our fingers.

I smiled at him, and bit my lip, blushing. "yes! My OTP!!" Posey yelled.

"Um, do you wanna like, go o-on a d-date maybe?" Dylan stuttered out. 

"I'd love too."