Wendigo {Stiles}

You came out of the high school after detention. You saw someone getting attacked by a wendigo, and you immediately turned into a werewolf. You clawed at the wendigo's face, and it bit you. The girl that was being attacked ran off, along with the wendigo. You fell to the ground in pain of the bite. It stung like hell, you thought. You pulled out your phone and called Scott and Malia, but no one picked up. You pressed the call button on Stiles' contact, and he picked up immediately. "hey y/n what's wrong?" He asked. Stiles knew that when you called him, something was up. "I was trying to save this girl from a wendigo and failed. It bit me and isn't healing, and it freaking hurts like hell." You explained. "Okay I'm coming, and I'm gonna stay on the phone with you until I see you 5 feet in front of me." Stiles said through the phone. 

"okay, just please don't kill yourself." You chuckled.

"Shit, I just ran a red light. I mean, what?" Stiles said.

"Stiles, please slow down. I'm not that important."

"Of course you're important." Stiles said. 

"wow thanks." You smiled.

You and Stiles talked for a while until he pulled up to the school. "I'm here." Stiles said as he pulled up. Stiles kept his promise and didn't hang up the phone until he was 5 feet apart from you. He saw the bleeding bite on your shoulder and stopped himself from fainting. He held out a hand for you, and you took it. He took you to his Jeep and pulled out a rusty first-aid kit. "S-Sorry it's kinda old." Stiles pulled out a band-aid. "It's okay Stiles." You smiled. Stiles took a paper towel covered in peroxide and put it on the bite, and your faces centimeters apart. He didn't notice because he was too focused on cleaning you up. His breath was tickling your lips. He felt your breath on his lips, and realized he was really close. 

Stiles took his eyes off of your shoulder and stared into your eyes. Stiles' eyes flickered from your lips to your eyes. Stiles put his hands on your face and kissed you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back. Stiles pulled away, and looked at your healed wound. "Wow, I guess I'm a good kisser."