You think i'm weak?~ Shyle? Style?(South Park.)

Start from the beginning

"Sharon, please, I don't dance."

"Oh don't worry! You and Shelly will have plenty of space somewhere else to do your special dance."

"Dude, gross!" I say.

"Kyle's not that into sex before marriage."

Stan starts laughing. I flip him the bird.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know that, Kyle."

I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, it's a surprise to a lot of people. Just.... a Jewish moral."

"How come Sheila never mentioned that?"

"Oh. It's not a popular one, she didn't do it, but I was raised with it so i didn't make her mistakes."

"Oh, that's interesting."

I nod.

"Hey Ky! Have you got your spare clothes? The ones Shelly mentioned? I'm sure she mentioned them," Stan says.

"Yeah."

"Isn't it one of your morals not to change in front of girls? Let's go upstairs!"

"Good idea, Stan!"

"Bye mom!"

He drags me into his room, immediately pushing me into the door.

"Dude. Good lies but what the fuck is going on over here?"

"She came up to me yesterday, said she needed a boyfriend for this, told me she'd not hurt you as much if I did it and bam."

"Are you sacrificing your happiness for the night for me?"

"Dude, She isn't the worst date I've had."

"My sister's a bitch, I know..... but..... holy shit. I owe you!"

"Stan?"

"Dude, you're such a good friend.... wow."

"You're scary."

He just hugs me and like the little bitch I am, I accidentally kiss him as he falls into me. There is a long moment of silence between us before I just decide to change. He stays quiet through all of it, not looking at me. Was that an accident? Did I mean to catch Stan the wrong way? I'm so confused. Marsh siblings are confusing me RN.

"Are you two ready?"

"Yes Randy!"

He comes in and I finish putting the tie on.

"What did they pay for you to date my daughter?"

"Nothing."

"You're lying. Nobody whose a key basketball player, A student and loved by every second girl would go out with Shelly. I was more ready to see you dating my son than daughter."

"You're not being very nice towards her, Randy," I say.

"What do you exactly like about my daughter?"

"She can be funny and nice and we have had a lot of moments for the short moment. She's..... great..... when you get to know her."

"So you would marry her?"

"I'm afraid that's.... undecided. I'm Jewish, I would get huge backlash for anyone that wasn't."

"When are you going to break my daughters heart?"

"Randy! Don't interrogate Kyle!" Sharon yells.

"Something's fishy, nobody would genuinely want to be with Shelly."

"I know but maybe Kyle's....... seeing something we can't."

"Maybe he's retarded."

"You're bullying your own daughter," I say.

"So what?"

I get up and walk out the room to see Shelly there.

"I'm sorry."

"They've always favoured Stan, I'm fine with it."

"You shouldn't be...."

"I can be a real bitch towards Stan."

"I'm not here to say you can't, I know, you are an awful sister sometimes."

"Geez, Thanks."

"But what you need is genuine help, not people calling you ugly and shit..."

"How would you know?"

"I was the ugliest kid in school once, everyone bullied me for it, well, almost everyone. It's not fine to prefer one child over an another, even if you like the other one better. It's gonna seriously damage the other one and..... that's just not normal. Children are stupid things that bully each other but adults picking out kids is something completely different, it's verbal abuse."

Shelly shrugs.

"So what?"

"I don't know..... hey. Are we still going?"

"Not sure."

"I'm home alone."

"So? Take the turd with you then."

"Stan isn't going to be having a problem, besides, I'll make it up to him. He owes me already."

"What are you saying?"

"Come to mine?"

"I..... why?"

"I just thought that if we're not going, it might be fun."

Stan comes out of the room first.

"Oh we're going."

I look to him. He just nods, not saying anything more than those words.

"Yeah.... I think so."

The other two come out. I smile, deciding to mess with them a little.

"You have a pretty daughter."

Both of them look shocked, Stan rolling his eyes as I show him my crossed fingers over Shelly's shoulder. The girl takes me in for a kiss. Oh well, now I'm in a real mess.