I would like it back

What? The, the accident, was on purpose? So, it was murder? My parents were murdered, they, were, murdered. Who would do such a thing? As to take away two lives that meant so much to a little girl?
Who am I kidding, he was probably messing with my head. He could say anything and I would believe him. Because I am just that gullible. I hope that he is lying and this is all in my head.

“You’re lying. It was an accident, everybody knows that.” I try to convince myself more than him.

“Did you catch the license plate of the car? Of course you did, you catch everything. You remember what it said, 3m1ly. Do you know what that also means? It’s your name.” I shook my head. I wouldn’t believe it. The accident was an accident. There is no correlation, none. I will not believe it, that my parents were meant to be murdered.

None of this could be true, he’s lying. I know he is, he must be a stalker who knows everything about and it trying to get back at me? But that is outrageous. I mean, he can’t be telling the truth, can he? No, I refuse to believe it.

“Why? Why would my name be on a license plate? And what if it was someone else’s name? There are a lot of Emily’s, I knew an Emily when I was in high school. She was nice and she would always help me with my homework, an-” He cut me off with his hand over my mouth.

I tend to ramble when I am nervous, and right now, I’m downright scared. I tried to break free but his grip was very tight, it hurt my other arm and my waist. Great, where won’t it hurt tomorrow?

“Shut, up. You are very annoying. I don’t get how a guy like Black could ever like you. You are so hard to handle, but that can change,” He licked his lips and smirked, apparently he is not done with me yet. He was coming closer and I was backing up, creating as much space between us as possible, which wasn’t very much.

He was about a centimeter away when he was ripped away, but his grip was still on me, so I fell down with him. I blacked out for about 10 seconds, but all I could see was a familiar face punching the man over and over again in the face. I covered my mouth and shrieked, I got up ran as far as I could.

Even though his face was familiar, I don’t want to be attacked again. So I run, but I couldn’t make it far, I could only go about a block. Then I fell against the back of an old brick building, breathing hard. I covered my face and shook my head, trying to get what I had just seen out of my head. But I couldn’t, it was there forever, just like Mom and Dad.

I feel a tingle on my shoulder and I look up to see the same familiar man, but, he wasn’t just a familiar man, he was Hunter.

“Princess, please don’t run away like that ever again okay?”
I nodded slowly, forgetting he was there. He was the man who almost killed the other one? Has he always been this violent? If so, I don’t want to be a part of it. I hate violence, I hate it. I guess you could say I despise it considering it was kind of what happened to my parents.
But then again, I don’t like the sight of blood or the sounds. They make me cringe. I just hate it.

“Did you, did you kill him?” I asked, he looked down at his hands, which were covered in blood and dirt. I hope that he would say no, but my gut says otherwise.
He didn’t say anything, he just stayed quiet.

“You did! You killed him. Why? He didn’t do anything!” I said. He looked up at me and strutted up to me with so much anger and hurt in his eyes, he didn’t know where to put it.

“He was hurting you, Emily. I don’t want anyone touching you. He was there to hurt you and get inside your head. But he already did that, I’m so sorry princess for scaring you and it won’t happen again. I promise.” He put his hand on the small of my back and guided me towards his black car and opened the passenger door for me.