Can I come in?

***************
Classes today were slow and boring as usual. I also have less homework than usual. I just have an essay to finish by the end of the week and some notes from our 1,000-year-old textbooks to finish. The paper was taped together and the hardback cover was turning brown.

I walked to my bike where Hunter was waiting for me. I don't want to speak to him right now. I already see him in my dance classes. I don't need to see him any more than mandatory.

"Hey, princess," Hunter calls to me. I am going to ignore him only for the fact that he will go away, eventually. So I walked right past him to get to my bike, blocking him from vision.

"What was that? Ignoring me princess?" He nagged.
I rolled my eyes and unlocked the chain, getting on my bike. I looked up at the sky and the clouds were becoming dark and gloomy. I could feel a drop of rain on the tip of my nose. I rubbed it off and was about to bike off when Hunter came in front of me.

"You are not biking in this weather," Hunter declared.

"You are not my guardian, you can't tell me what to do. And I am biking in this weather, it's barely raining," I protested.

"Let me drive you home." He insisted. My face dropped, all expressions, gone. I stood there staring at him blankly.

"I-in y-your c-car?" I stammered. I hadn't thought about the accident for a few weeks. Now it was back. I didn't want to think about it. No one knows about this except for my parents and, me. And I would like to keep it that way.
"No," I said bluntly. He raised his eyebrows.

"No?" Hunter asked.

"No, I do not want to be in a c-car, with you of all people. I will be better off with my bike," I explained, pedaling as fast as I could to my apartments before he could get another single word in.

As soon as I had locked up my bike, I ran to my apartment and dropped everything on the kitchen counter.
I ran to my room and grabbed some decent pajama clothes and took a shower. I turn the water on and it burns my skin, making me jump back a little before getting used to it.
After a while, I couldn't decipher what was water, and what were tears. They had all mixed together to a state that my face was all puffy and red and I just wanted to sit in a corner and wallow in my own pool of tears.

But I did eventually turn off the water, cause I do get charged for water usage. I air dried my hair so it was in small, frizzy waves. I went to the freezer and grabbed my best friends at the moment, Ben and Jerry. Chocolate fudge brownie was my favorite and I had a tub for instances like this. I put on the DC show, Flash, knowing that this show takes forever to finish.

I had not had a meltdown in a very long time. The last one I had was in high school, my sophomore year. Just the thought of a car gets me all riled up.

About 10 years ago, I and my parents were on a drive to our vacation house in Minnesota. It only took about 3 hours, but about halfway through, some drunk driver rammed into our side. Making us swerve off the road and into a lamp post. Crushing the front of the car.

Broken glass was everywhere and I was covered in blood that probably wasn't even mine. I woke up in a car with a smoking engine. My parents were still strapped in. They were stuck.

I screamed their names and they wouldn't answer. As fast as we had spun around, was how fast I was pulled out from the car. I was angry, I wanted to stay with my parents but the man wouldn't let me go. And right as I was about to get out of his grip, an explosion caught my attention.
The car had gone up in flames and I was more scared than ever. I got out of the man's grip and went into the car. Immediately being engulfed by the flames, being marked by the red and black scars that now decorate my skin.

I was pulled out of there in time right before anything deadly happened. I was still screaming when the paramedics came to take me to the hospital.

It wasn't until the third day in the hospital, that I learned that my parents have died. I don't think I understood what actually happened until I was about 10, 3 years after it happened.

It was gossip central for about 2 months, having everyone ask if I was okay or if I still hurt. I gave them all the same answer.

"I'm fine."

When in reality, I'm not, I never will be. I will always be scared of cars and I will always be afraid of fire. No matter what anyone does and will do, no one can get me to face my darkest nightmares.

I still have nightmares about it, but since living with my grandma, it has helped a little. But I wanted to move out and start my own life where I can face my own fear by myself.
But in reality, I am just hiding from myself. I am drowning myself in work so I won't have to think about it or have anything to do with it.

I was halfway through the first season of the Flash when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't order pizza, did I? I grabbed my house key and wrapped my knuckles around it. I slowly opened the door to see the least expected human being to be in front of my apartment door.

"Hey, princess, can I came in?"

A/N-Hey guys! Sorry for waiting another 5 hours. I was at the waterpark with my family. I am currently on Thanksgiving vacation and I have been busy sleeping and eating mashed potatoes.

But I am thankful for all of you and my friends that help and support me through my stories. Mostly AquaticxWriter. She helps me come up with ideas and she has some cool ones of her own. So go check her out, she has a couple of stories for you to read and they are amazing.

Write in the comments what you are thankful for...that's it for now. See you next week!🦃🦃🦃

 See you next week!🦃🦃🦃