More darkness*

The rest of the week past so fast. My father left yesterday and now everyone was enjoying a minute of silence after the storm.

It was our first Saturday here at the Royal school. Just like every other school, we were free till Monday. Nari and the boys were sitting with me by one of the waterfalls that came from under the school. Nari was hiding in the shadow of the trees and we, together with a couple of other sun mages, enjoyed the bright sun while watching the water mages play and train in the water.

"Ah, finally a moment of peace." Julia sighed as she moved close to me. "Can't you say it's enjoyable, prince?" I wanted to roll myself up and leave as far as possible. She was one of the main reasons why so much has happened at the beginning of this week and yet she was still trying to act sweet and innocent. "It is, Julia." I simply answered. She moved closer to me making me uncomfortable but a tap on my shoulder saved me. When I turned my head around I noticed it was JB he started to point at Nari.

Nari was still sitting under the trees but now her eyes were black and she was focused on her hands. I wasn't sure if I should go to her or just watch. After a moment of hesitation, I got up and walked over to her softly placing my hand on her shoulder. "Nari?" Her head jumped up and her black eyes looked at me. "They are here." She said in a whisper. My heart started to pound. What was going to happen this time? "Who is here Nari?" Her eyes turned back to her beautiful blue before her head switched over to the main road leading to the school. "They are here!" She screamed excited as a carriage was slowly coming up the road. She jumped up and started to run towards it leaving me behind just watching.

"Come on Kook!" Taehyung woke me up out the blank state I was in after watching her run away. He, Jimin and JB were already following after Nari to find out who was coming. I quickly followed after them but I wasn't the only one, a bunch of students followed us to see what made Nari so excited.

Once we reached her the road was still empty but she sure was excited watching it. Finally, after a short moment, a carriage stopped and the door opened two pretty tall and well build males came out of it. Both of them had the black eyes I was so known with because of Nari. She jumped on them right away. "O no, more of them." I could hear Julia whisper in the back but that didn't bother me. I felt my heart pounding. See the two males hug Nari gave me a bad feeling I didn't understand. "Our princess, it's so good to see you again." The taller one of the two spoke. "Our little girl went off into a wild world without us, how dare you!?" The other asked her clearly meaning it as a joke. "Trust me, you two have no idea how happy I am that you could join me." They quickly hugged again before Nari turned around finally facing us again. "Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, JB, please meet my childhood friend Namjoon and the boy that tried to save my mother Jackson." The two males scanned us clearly being thrown back that Nari was introducing them to sun mages. "It's nice to meet you both. I have heard the story about you Jackson so I'm pleased to see that you are still taking care of her." I spoke in a soft tone and gave them a smile. They both nod their heads at me in a polite way. "Princess, do I understand it well that you got yourself into a friend group of sun mages?" The taller one, Namjoon asked while looking down at her. "Is that a bad thing?" Jimin asked not letting Nari answer. "That is not what I meant." Namjoon put a hand on his heart and bowed a little. "I'm sorry if I came over that way. I was just clarifying the information I was getting from this situation." Nari chuckled. "Namjoon is our walking library, that's really his nickname. He is a mix of darkness and wind and I don't know if you spend a lot of time with wind mages but they are very smart and always want to have a clear picture before doing anything or taking conclusions. Namjoon is exactly that, he will ask for clarification for pretty much anything and his questions may come over as rude sometimes but he is a very well mannered person. He knows better how to be a royalty then I do! Jackson, on the other hand, is a mix of darkness and fire what means he will try to solve anything with fighting and will rush upfront into any kind of danger but that's why they balance each other so well." Namjoon nod politely again with a soft smile and Jackson wrapped his arm around Nari's neck and chuckled. "And you are the thing that makes sure we don't kill each other." At that, they laughed all three. "I am surprised you aren't mad at each other right now after me being gone for so long." She said still slightly laughing. "We promised your father we would keep the peace between us to take care of the stuff you normally did." Namjoon answered her. He spoke truly like a royal librarian. His speech was clean and proud yet everything he said sounded so intelligent. "Can we go inside or something? I think this light will burn my skin in a moment." Jackson finally broke the moment. "Yes, of course, Nari we should go to the dining room. Its pretty dark in there and they could probably use something to drink." I offered. Nari smiled and nod in agreement leading us all inside.