Honey, I Can Kick Your Ass Anytime, Anywhere! *3*

Hey guys!!! Here it is CHAPTER 3!!! Please COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE, TWEET, AND FAN!!!!

Enjoy!

********

Chapter 3

Honey, I Can Kick Your Ass Anytime, Anywhere!

Edited by LeighD123

***

I wake up the next morning to the sound of my bedroom intercom buzzing and waiting for me to press the response button. I get up out of my white, comfy bed spread, walk over to the little off white box on the wall, and press the green button.

"Good Morning!" I say cheerfully into the microphone, which rose out from the wall when I pressed the accept button.

"Good morning, Ms. Hash," says a woman's voice coming from the speaker. "I am Linda McCarrie, the United States Head Gadget Instructor. I assume Mr. Carter told you about me," she says politely.

"Yes he did, Ms. McCarrie," I say truthfully

"Good! Well, I would just like to inform you that all Mr. Fields' and your morning classes have been cancelled. In exchange the school has scheduled you and Mr. Fields a gadget instruction lesson," Linda says sweetly.

"That's perfect!" I say. "I've been very anxious for it! What time should I arrive?" I ask.

"The session will begin at 9 am," Linda reports.

"Okay, thank you," I say into the microphone, yet again.

"No problem. See you at 9," Linda replies.

I hear the beep of the line going dead as I would have if I was on the phone. I click off and go over to my dresser to begin my morning routine.

I pull out a pair of black ultra skinnies from Aeropostale. I grab a long, green half sleeved shirt, and finally I pick up my original All Star converse from my closet. I go into the bathroom and change into my outfit and put my hair up in a normal ponytail. I brush my teeth and wash my face. Now I put on a little subtle, yet noticeable, makeup with my favorite Sheer Glitter Lip Luscious gloss!

When I'm all done with my morning routine, I glance at my white wall clock which reads 8:47 on the dot.

'Great timing' I think to myself as I grab my already packed purse off my makeup table and head for the door.

I walk into the main office building after passing through security, which is a normal procedure followed here, and go to the conference room.

I open up the large oak conference room door and see Seth already seated at the table and a tall blonde woman who is probably about in her mid 20's seated across from him.

"Good Morning!" I say cheerfully as I enter.

"Good Morning Tessa!" the blonde woman, who I presume is Linda, stands up and shake my hand.

"Just call me Tess," I say "And I'm guessing you're Linda." I finish saying as I take a seat next to Seth.

"You guessed right!" She laughs as she also takes a seat.

"Okay, let's get down to business!" Linda says in a professional yet cheerful way.

"I trust that you both have read in depth the files given to you earlier," Linda says getting right into business.

Seth and I both nod, agreeing to what she has stated although it was not a question.

"You both understand the seriousness and criteria of the situation and what your mission will be, all the classes you must complete within 2 weeks time before being able to qualify as prepared for this mission. If you have any questions please ask now," Linda says seriously.

"I have one," Seth begins, "I understand that we will have various courses to complete, but will we have to take our usual classes as well as these courses?" Seth finishes.

"You will not have to attend your usual classes nor will you have to do the homework for those specific classes, but you will have courses which can last for a long period of time depending on your comprehension of the work. You will also have excessive and an odd amount of papers and worksheets to do for these courses, but based upon both of your athletic and academic skills and standards you both should be able to tackle these courses with only a little struggling," Linda answers. She turns to me and asks, "Tess, any questions from you?"

"Just one," I reply. "Do you know some of the specific courses we will be taking? If so, could you give us a few examples?" I ask.

"Of course!" Linda replies excitedly. "Some are weapon use, plant recognizing, land work, animal recognizing, A.C.T. (Advanced Combat Training), and that's it! I know it sounds like a lot, but believe me, you two can handle it!" She says encouragingly.

"Alrighty!" Linda says happily. "Let's begin!" She reaches down and puts a total of 3 metal silver briefcases on the table. Linda lines them all up horizontally.

She enters the security code on the first brief case. Click! It's now unlocked and Linda opens briefcase number 1. She pulls out a hand sized gadget that looks like a gun. It's black with metal trim along the edges, but the gun is wider than the usual handheld gun.

"This is one of the latest gadgets created and it has been tested and passed all safety standards. It's called a Velox. A Velox is like a special type of gadget that includes a few features. It includes a normal gun, a flare gun, pepper spray, and a knife," Linda says showing us the Velox and how it works.

"This is a, Welma." Linda says while pulling a belt out from the briefcase. "A Welma looks like an ordinary belt but it's not." Linda presses the belt buckle and lots of gadgets pop out from around the belt. A few I recognize, but many I have no idea what they are...

Linda peeks at her watch, "Whoops, I didn't realize where the time went! The Welma and briefcase number 3 will be explained to you later!" Linda says, picking up the briefcases and heading for the door.

"Bye Seth! Bye Tess!" Linda says as she leaves.

***************

That's all for now! Comment, vote, and fan!