36

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

Mya POV

I woke up in bed feeling Naomi and Paris on my side.Naomi was curled up in a ball and Paris had the cover over her head.I yawned and smiled at the sight before careful getting out the bed.Which was difficult since I was in the middle.

But I still managed

I open my bedroom door and went downstairs to the kitchen only to see a note on the counter.

Asia had a dentist appointment today for her cavities so we're gone by the way you need to go pick up your medicine from the pharmacy

love you

  ~Mom and dad

I sat the note back down on the counter and open the cabinets.I grabbed the pancake mix,a bowl and syrup outta it and close the cabinet back up.I grabbed a pan and set it on the stove and turned in on.I opened the pancake mixture and added water in the bowl before I poured it in the pan.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed my phone seeing Paris awoke. "Morning sleepy head"I said as she rubbed her eyes. "Morning is that breakfast I smell"she asked.I nodded before I went back down, "I'm cooking"I yelled loud enough for her to heard me.

I flipped the pancake and let it sit for a wile before I took it out and sat it beside.I continued to flip and make pancakes till I heard feet steps coming downstairs.

I turned to see Paris and Naomi

"Oh both of you are woke"I said flipping a fluffy pancake. "Yeah I was gonna come down here with you but I had to fix my hair"Paris said to me.Naomi just yawned and sat down in one of the stools at the kitchen island.

"All I know is that I smelt food and come down here"she said rubbing her eyes.I shook my head and laughed at her. "Where's your mom and dad"Paris asked me as she sat down next to Naomi. 

"They went to take Asia to her dentist appointment"I said turning off the stove and set the food on the kitchen island.They both grabbed a plate and got their pancake along with syrup.I grabbed mine too and sat my food down next to them.I went to the fridge and grabbed them something to drink with it.

"Girl did you see that shit on Instagram"Naomi said making Paris roll her eyes."Girl yes,Sasha and Monique bout petty as hell-tryna act tough and shit"

I just listened to them as grabbed my coffee mug and pushed the coffee marker buttons and started to make me a mocha coffee.I wasn't too much worried about Sasha or Monique.All they do is talk online but it's not like their really gonna don't something.

Naomi laugh and took another bite outta here pancakes before talking. "Right but ain't no body scared of them".I pulled my now filled coffee mug out the coffee maker and sat down with them on a stool. "Mya you good you haven't really been talking this whole time"Naomi asked me.

Before I could reply my phone made a ding
sound. "Yeah am good"I said picking up my phone seeing I had a text from Sean.

Sean🏀❤️: Good morning beautiful

Morning handsome

Sean🏀❤️:wyd
Sean🏀❤️:I wanna see you today they let me out last night and I miss you❤️

Eating pancakes and I'll come to see you today🥰

Sean🏀❤️:alright see you later❤️

till then❤️💫

I looked at the time on my phone-it was 2:35 PM

I sat my phone back down and finished up my pancakes as Paris and Naomi talked about random stuff.I took a sip from my mocha coffee and decided to join in on the conversation.

"Y'all I been thinking about going a nose piercing "

"I think you'd look cute with it just don't get a big ugly one".I chuckled and nodded my head in agreement with Paris

"You looked cute"I said as I sat my plate in the sink along with their.They lucky I truly love them

"Thank you"they both said as at the same time
"Mhm what you guys wanna do today I gotta get my medicine anyways"I asked as I washed my hand. "We can get our nails done"Paris suggested.I thought about it for a minute it wouldn't hurt. "I'm down"I said playing with my ring on my finger.The pink gem looked very beautiful in the lighting.

"Naomi what about you"

"Sounds good to me"

I got up for the table and they follow me to my bedroom.Naomi and Paris started to go through their bags and grabbed some clothes.I went into my closet and grabbed an some clothes.

I put my hair in two buns and let the rest hang down.Namoi and Paris was help each other with each other hair.They Finished up and went to my Mirror on side of my closet.I went between them and smiled at our reflection.

"Y'all ready to headed out"I asked grabbing my backpack.They nodded and grabbed their purse and phones.I threw on my coat and grabbed my keys."I call front sit"Naomi said walking out the door.   Paris laughed and stuck out her tongue

"Jokes on you,I love the backseat because I get to take naps and have space in them".I shook my head at them as I locked the front door.  They act so childish sometimes,but I do too so I can't talk.We hopped in the car and I put it in reverse.Naomi plugged her phone and played some music.

Nail salons here we come

-love you guys
-❤️💫🌸