21

𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

We all throw our hats up in the air as the crowd cheered for us.

"Congrats"

"Ayyy my nigga graduated"

"That's my baby"

"We lit"

I laughed at what I heard and started to headed towards my mom and dad sit.

Damn I gotta get used to that

Mom and dad

I smiled at the thought of dad uncontrollably

I missed him so much

"Awww my baby graduated"My mom said taking a picture of me."Mom,can we take pictures outside it too hot in here"I whined covering my face,if I don't get out of here my makeup gonna be messed up.

"Alright fine lets go but first let's get Naomi and meet up with Layla and Michael I think there looking for Sean ".I nodded and grabbed Asia since my dad was holding my flower and my mom was too busy starting a conversation with my dad. "I see Naomi over there with Chris"I said smirking.

My best friend lowkey boo'd up like ok bestie you better get it.But knowing Naomi she gonna fight that shit till she die because she afraid of getting hurt.I get it tho-some niggas be playing with girl feelings like their games and stuff.

"Ok me and your dad will be right back"my mom said grabbing my dad hand. I nodded thinking about how happy my mom is now not that she was sad or anything.

But whatever I gotta snap back into reality

I decided to text Sean to where he was since I found Naomi with Chris.

Sean where you at

Sean🏀❤️:by the entrance why you miss me?

Maybe but that's not important me and my mom and dad looking for y'all

Sean🏀❤️:oh alright
Sean🏀❤️:talking bout your dad how you feel about him being back

Tbh I missed him so much am glad his back❤️

Sean🏀❤️:Now you got dad and daddy

Boy bye😭Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 8:34really sean you gonna leave me on read?Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 8:35You so petty

Boy bye😭
Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 8:34
really sean you gonna leave me on read?
Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 8:35
You so petty

Sean🏀❤️:so we using GIFs now
Sean🏀❤️: