30

Naomi POV

Chris,Greyson,Paris and me ran into the hospital entrance and towards the lobby with all our balloons and cards.

"Where we go from here"Greyson said looking all over the hospital. "I don't know nigga maybe the front desk where they tell you what floor to go on"Chris said with a duh tone.

"Shut up nigga"Greyson said back eyeing Chris.Before Chris could respond I told them both to shut the hell up and come on.We walked to the pinkish Purpleish front desk.We walked to the front desk where an young blue eyes girl sat behind it.

She looked stuck up

Listen god

let's let today be a good day

I plastered a smile on my face before we caught her attention.She looked at us with an irritated look on her face.

"Can you tell us where Mya Ryder and Sean Jordan is please"I said in my most proper voice ever.She rolled her eyes before speaking."I don't know,can the girl that sits behind the reception desk help you"she said in a mocking voice.I bit my lips and clenched my fist a little this bitch was really trying me.

Before I could say or do something Chris pushed my behind him.This bitch eyes flooded with lust and happinesses as she laid her eyes on him.I dug my nails in my hands till I felt my hands numb.

"Can you please just tell us where they at"he said as she drooling over him.

No literally

She slurped up her solava before replying."Of course"she said biting her lip.I rolled my eyes as I looked over Chris shoulder,which was hard since he was so tall.He noticed me and bent down before speaking.

"Jump"

I jumped on his back placing my hands around his shoulders while my legs wrapped around his waist.The girl eyed my me from the the corner of her eye.

I smirked knowing I won

I mean you can't win if there's no competition nor threat but still."Here's you go"she said handing chris the four visiting stickers as she rub his hand seductively and softly.Chris snatch away quickly in uncomforted and disgusted.I chuckled at her failed attempt to hit on him.

She instantly turned to me with anger on her face but I didn't care.

Chris handed us the stickers,we grabbed them and stuck them on our shirts."Thank you "I said being sarcastic as hell."Your welcome"she said with a fake smile on her face.I rolled my eyes and looked at the sticker and read it to see what floor we were going to.

𝟸𝟸𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛

I felt my damn heart drop to the bottom of my belly.Bitch,that's too high up,but I have to do it for the sake of my best friend.

"Where the elevator's at"Paris asked as we walked away from the desk.I shrugged not knowing what to say.I looked around till I noticed some stairs with pretty art shit hanging around that were close to some familiar faces.

I looked around till I noticed some stairs with pretty art shit hanging around that were close to some familiar faces