24

"Thank you mom"I said getting up to hugging her.She looked at Naomi like she was crazy before speaking up."Naomi come here you know y'all both my daughters I love you come here"my mom said still hugging me.

Naomi smiled and come in to join the hug the lasted for like a minute.

"Well am gonna like you guys finish getting dressed Sean and Chris down there waiting on you"she said making me and Naomi look at each other.

Why they here?

"Oh ok we almost done"I said smiling trying to play off my confusion.I watched as she walked out my room smiling.

"Why they here"Naomi said just as confused as I was.I shrugged and finishing putting my heels on as Naomi did the same.

I shrugged and finishing putting my heels on as Naomi did the same

Mya outfit

Naomi outfit

Naomi outfit

"Ready"I said getting off the bed getting my keys.She nodded grabbing her phone getting off my bed.We walked downstairs seeing my dad,Sean and Chris having a conversation about athletic stuff I think.

Where was mom?

I cleared my throat catching their attention,Sean eyes roamed my body making my face heat up.Our eyes connect making me instantly look away somewhere else.Just when I thought I was coming out of my shell I'm crawling back in.

"Mya do you have on heels"My dad asked holding his chest.I chuckled "yes dad"I said still looking everything but Sean way. "My girls growing up,I remember you was this small"he said holding his hand up to his waist. "Dad we still your little girls in here"I said pointing to my heart.

"Yeah"Naomi said agreeing with me making my dad smile.Out of nowhere my mom came out of Asia room holding Asia who was rubbing her eyes.

"She wants you to put her to sleep"My mom said smiling at my dad.My dad eyes lit up "Asia baby need daddy so she can go to sleep"My dad asked grinning at Asia.

She nodded still rubbing her eyes

"Alright that my cure"he said going up the stairs to get Asia.He give my mom a kiss on the check before grabbed Asia from my moms hands. "Oh Mya don't worry about locking the door I got it"My mom said as my dad agreed.They both walked in Asia room as my mom leaned on my dad shoulder.