Chapter 13

Tzuyu's Pov

Sana and I walk side by side, she insist to walk me home she said 'what if those people bully you earlier is waiting outside?' With that I surrender she's so stubborn.

"Hey you don't need to walk me home! What if your fans saw us together? They well bully me again" I sigh I'm sick of it.

"If that's the case then I will protect you like your bodyguard " she said and smile sincerely. gosh she so gently ouh.... My heart is beating faster than usual do I have a heart disease?.

"You know I'm stronger than you" I tried not to stutter and pass her gosh am I blushing? I feel the heat in my cheek.

"Yah I'm older that you show some respect" Sana said some time I found her annoying but at the same time cute. am I hard to read? Tsss that's life hard to live.

"Ahh Nae Halmonie" I'm teasing her again she just cute hahahaha.

"Yah Tzuyu your my dongsaeng" she said and fasten her walk.

"We're not related" I said coldly I don't know if this girl is one of those cold girls cause she so bubble and cute.

"Yah why are you treating your Unnie like this your so heartless" She said and fake cry. seriously?

"Ughh!! Fine!! Such a headache" I murmured the last sentence.

"What did you said?"

"Fine?"

"No the last one"

"I didn't said anything" I inosently said of course I won't confirm it i will die if i do that.

"Tss whatever you are still my dongsaeng" she said and cling on my arm and i gave her 'what-are-you-doing' look.

"What with that look? You don't want to?" She said and she slowly pull her arm, i can see her sadness by looking in her eyes. come on why I'm sad too?

"No it's not like that I just used to the cold Sana" I said and cling her arm in my arm again, then i see the brightest smile I can ever see.

"Then you have to get used to it, you know i don't have many friends so i can only be bubbly when Im with their" she said with that smile.

"So why are you acting cold when your real personality is bubbly" you know curiosity kill a cat.

"You know we're famous in City many people love us but in just one blink they will vanish" she said while looking at the sky.

"I didn't get that" i said and she face me.

"All people are judgemental, when we done wrong, the whole city we'll know it. We can't be real in the world. Now they love us in this way so we will continue in this way" this girl and her two friend is really tough they live in the way they didn't used to.

"You can be real when your with me i don't mind" i said and smile to her, i hope i can help her like what she did earlier.

"Thank you Tzuyu" she said cares my cheek gosh what is she doing and she pinch it!!.

"Your so cute" she said. She looks happy now.

"Ouwch ich hurlt (Ouch its hurt)" i said and she released my cheek it's truly hurt but i dont mind as long as she's happy.

"Where's your house Tzuyu?" She ask. actually i dont want people to know my status but its Sana so its okay. I point in front of us its our house.

"Wow it's so big Tzuyu" yeah were rich. i dont want people know it cause i dont want some special treatment from them.

"Grab some food first. Its dinner time now you should eat with us" I said and she nodded her head she excuse her self i guess she's calling Mina or Momo.

I guess you curious why did i worked on Chaeyoung's mall right? Kasi po nasira ko yung sasakyan ko noong nag drag racing ako nalaman ni dad kaya hinold niya credit cards ko sabi niya ibabalik niya daw yun tapos bibilhan niya pako ng kotse if i work in some small job in 3 months, that's why I worked in Chaeyoung's mall and My credit cards are back now but my car is still need to repair.

"Hey!! in deep though?" I'm back in my trance when Sana speak.

"No come on let's go inside" I said and one of our maid come to us and get our belongings.

"Please tell Mom and Dad that I have a friend with me" I said and the maid walk to the kitchen. I guess mom is in the kitchen.

"Baby Tzu~~" 'Pfffft' i heard Sana tried not to laugh. Aish!! this girl.

"Minatozaki Sana?!!!!" Yes my mom is one of Sana's Fan.

"Yes Mrs, I'm Sana" she said with her brightest smile.

"Gosh Tzuyu you didn't said you we're friends with Sana and please just call me Tita" gosh this is embarrassing.

"My pleasure to call you Tita" Sana reply she's fucking formal.

"Please stop" i whisper to my self but i guess Sana and Mom heard it.

"Am I embarrassing you?" Mom asked. I nod slowly "Are you even my child?"Mom said and playfully rolled her eyes and walk back to the kitchen.

When i close the door of my room Sana quickly jump to my bed.

"Now I regret invited you to come" I said and roll my eyes for Nth time.

"I know you want some of my time that's why I come. You know what? Your so lucky to have some of my time, other people give their life so we can notice them but you? Gosh your the first who regret spending time with me" actually she right.

"Your too full of your self" i said but she just roll her eyes and she stand beside my study table.

"Is this you?" She asked pointing at my pictures.

"Sino pa ba? Sa tingin mo sino?" Nag tatanong pa eh obvious naman sana.

"Ay!! Sorry and ganda kasi mo kasi dito, ang pangit pala nito sa personal" ahhhhhhh.!!!

"Sawa kana ba kumain ng kanin?" Pang threatened ko

"Syempre hindi minsan lang kami kumakain ng kanin ehh alam mo na diet" she playing inosent again. T.T

"Aish!!!do you want to die?" I threatened her again.

"Yah Tzuyu-ah I'm still your Unnie" there she go again.

"But I'm matured that you" I mocked her. It's fun teasing her.

"Tzuyu Come down now the dinner is ready"Mom shout from downstairs.

When I touch the knob of the door there's a hand grab mine tightly.

"Hey what's wrong?"i asked sincerely she so pale a while ago she so cheerful and bubbly what's going on, i don't know what to do!!!!

"Hey I'm okay" she said and smile to assure that she's okay.

"Okay let me know if you there's wrong okay?" I asked gently and she nodded.

"Ouh so it's true that Your friends with Sana"Dad asked in the middle of our dinner

"Ahh Yes dad" I look at Sana just hang her head and playing to her food.

"I'm sorry mom and dad but i guess Sana is sick, I'll just take her home" I excuse our self.

"It's okay Sana can stay here I'll contact her father" I smile in my dad, his the best.

"And Tzuyu can you take care of Sana?"I nodded continuously. "okay I'll call some doctor"

"No Sir. I'm really fine" she insist.

"Okay we will not call the doctor but let me take care of you even just for a while"

...............................

Im sorry kung antagal ko nag update supper busy sa work at sa school guys😅