Chapter 17

Chaeyoung's POV

Binilhan kona si Mina ng Phone syempre bumili narin ako ng sakin.

I look at the girl beside me sleeping peacefully, I smile to the thought that this beautiful girl is mine now and willing to be with me for the rest of her life.

I woke her up cause were in OUR house hihihi wala lang masaya lang ako na sabihing OUR HOUSE.

"Hey~ baby where here wake up" i said with a sweet tone.

"Hmmmm~~ Chaeyoung are you sure they will not find us here?" She said as soon as she woke up.

"Of course they will not I especially buy this so they can't find me when I want to be alone even dahyun don't know this and I called this My Paradise" I said, this is my stress reliever.

"Do you like it?" I added

"Of course i like it, its so nice here" she said by the way the house is near in the beach.

"Come on help me with this stuff You need to take a rest inside" i said, and she bring the stuff we buy in convenient store inside.

"Hey baby! Can you cook?" I ask.

"Is My Princess hungry already?" She asked in a sweet tone. I pout and nodded.

"Aigooo your so cute baby tiger, what do want to eat?" She asked again, when she call me baby tiger I always feel shy.

"Whatever you cook baby" i said and wink to her, this time she's the one who blush hihihi.

"Get some rest first i know you're tired driving the whole ride" Yeah she's right I'm so tired.

So i go to our room, i close my eyes and imagining my life with waking up by her side, doing things we love together. I fall asleep with a glimpse of smile in face.

Mina's Pov

I'm done cooking.

"I should wake up little tiger" i whisper to my self.

I enter the room and found my littler tiger sleeping peacefully, goshhhh!! She's so cute, i should take a picture of this.

*Click*
*Click*

Gosh!! Too cute!!

"Minariiiii~ what are doing?" She asked, did I wake her up?

Obvious ba?- pengu

Shut up ok!!

"Are hungry? let eat now" I said.

"Later I want some cuddles" she said while pouting. Gosh so cute.

She pull me in her arms, so we're hugging each other, God please stop this heart from beating.

Tanga!! Kung pinatigil niya yan patay kana sana-pengu at binatokan ako ng imaginary kawali.

Oo na tanga na kung tanga panira ka ehh

*Growl*

"Chaengie! I think we need to eat now hahaha" i said tumunog na kasi tyan niya hahaha.

"Yeah! I think so" she said and laugh.

"What did you cook baby?" She added, shit!! stop calling that me way you smol bean.

"Pork Sinigang" I shortly answer

"Wow!! Smells good" she said at kumuha ng pinggan at kutsara para saming dalawa.

"You're such a wife material baby, I'm so in love with you" she said, what a sweet tongue she have.

"I love you too, ok no more talking let's dig in"  and we happy eat.

Tzuyu's Pov

Well actually I and Dahyun know that Mina and Chaeyoung are living happy, I hope their parents will accept them.

"Tzuyu-ahh!, did you hear the news Chaeyoung and Mina run away from their home!!" Sana yelled from afar while running happily, I guess this one didn't care about her image anymore but she's so cut tho.

"Actually.... I knew it since the beginning" I shamefully said.

"Is that so? Why didn't you tell us?!!" She scold me. Let me tease her a bit.

"Why would I? are we that close to openly tell each other a secret?" I said roll my eyes.

"What a meanie girl but you know what? That makes me interested in you more" She said and wink.

"Shameless" I said and walk to my room.

Momo's Pov

I found out what Mina and Chaeyoung did. well, I'm so proud of our Minari she fought for her love to Chaeyoung what a sweet girl she is.

While I'm to our classroom I found Dahyun I guess one of Chaeyoung's friend sitting in the garden staring at the wind blankly, so I decided to talk to her she will be my friend sooner or later.

"Hey!! What's up?" I said cooly. When looked at my eye her face and her ears became red I guess she have a fever or what.

"Are you okay?" I said panicked

"I..I...I...I'm O-Okay MOMO UNNIE?" I don't know how can I explain her reaction. First she's stuttering and then she talk like she saw ghost, I mean hello she so weird and a little bit funny hahahaha

"Uhm yes it's me, you don't need to shout"
I said and smile.

"S...S...SoRRy  I..I...I dIdN't MEAN it" She said nervously, yung pamumula ng mukha niya andun parin, how cute!

"Don't be nervous! It's just me okay calm down" I said and giggle.

"Is it O-Obvious?" Sabi nya na nanginginig pa ang mga mata halatang pinipigilan niya hindi mautal. Seriously nakakatawa sya

"So cute" I said out loud it's only supposed in my mind.

"Ehh~?" She said.

"Ouhhmmm nothing. So what are you doing here?" I said to change the subject because if she ask further Either me don't have an answer.

Dahyun's Pov

What the f*ccccccccckkkkkkk is this true? In front of me is Momo?!!!!!!! I WANT TO SCREAMMMMM!! Okay okay act normaly, so that you have good impression to her.

"I..I...I...I'm O-Okay MOMO UNNIE?" What the hell come on dahyun your creeping her.
BUT WHATTTT THEEE IMMMM GONNA DO MY LONG TIME CRUSH IS IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! okay okay put you self together and be a normal citizen of korea— ay mali!! Be a f*cking normal person okay!!!

"Uhm yes it's me, you don't need to shout" what I'm gonna do?! Did she ask me for a date? Yesssssss 'wait parang may mali hindi niya niyaya baliw'
*Face palm*

"S...S...SoRRy  I..I...I dIdN't MEAN it" shit bakit ba kasi ako nauutal bwisit kinakabahan ako my ghad cassie 'mga kalahi bigyan niyoko ng lakas para landiin tong pinakamagandang babae sa balat ng lupa kasi para nakong pusa dito na na iwan sa kalye'

(Ipamental ko na po ito mamaya- Author)

"Don't be nervous! It's just me okay calm down" anong 'It's just you' hindi mo ba alam na titigan mo lang pwede nang mamayapa? Okay let's be normal.

"Is it O-Obvious?" I tried my best not to stutter and i think i look like an idiot now, goshhhhh why am i so stupid.

"So cute"

*You died*

*Processed*

WHATTTTTTTT?!!! DID SHE JUST SAY I'M SO FREAKINGGGGG CUTEE? Okay I can die peacefully now. DIDDD IIII MISSSS HEARRR IT? Oh goshhhhh, help me Im gonna die.

———————————————————————————

I'm really really sorry because my UD is soooo soooooo late actually wala nakong balak ipag patuloy toh pero sabi ng mga kaibigan ko ganda daw ng story kaya taposin ko daw sorry talaga guys