Chapter 22

Mina's Pov

It's been 3 years since Chaeyoung left me and in 3 years i already inherited the company that my father loves so much our asset keep increasing when i start handling the company i over work my self so i don't think of Chaeyoung i even go to club just to forget my problem but the more i drink the bitter alcohol the more my problem came back.

I'm still finding any trace of Chaeyoung many private investigator give up on this case they always say 'how can i find someone who's dead' etc. It's been 3 years i still don't have any trace of Chaeyoung but i know one day she will come back.

*Knock knock

"Come in" i said and my secretary came in.

"Ms. Myoui it's already time to meet your father, Mr. Myoui already book a reservation." My secretary said while looking so nervous, she still nervous around me? She work at me almost 3 years.

"Tell him I'm busy" i said while facing the glass window of my office.

"But Ms. Mr. Myoui said he has something to discuss with you about the Son family" my eyes went large when she said it I grab my bag and started to run at the elevator my secretary follow me.

"Where is he?" I asked and about to break the elevator's button.

"His at XXX restaurant" she said.

"That old man better not lying or I'll grill him alive contact my driver immediately!" I said with a hint or anger. I still can't forgive my father for what he did in me and Chaeyoung. I agreed on inheriting the company so i have the power and wealth to find Chaeyoung.

We're at the entrance of the company waiting for my personal driver when a car passed by I caught a glimpse of the driver my blood started to boil when i him that's jeongyeon that bastard!!

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT DRIVER?" I shout i need to follow him.

The driver taking so long and i can't follow that bastard because it's been a minute so I'll just go to my old man.

We've arrived shortly at our destination, my driver keep apologising because he has to fill the gas tank, I don't have a time to fire him so i immediately find my father.

As soon as i reach where he sit i slam my hand on the table and he jolt on the sudden sound.

"Straight to the point old man where is she?" I said with my cold voice he froze for a second and chuckle.

"Oh it's just you my dearest daughter, I didn't say about your girl, what i said  is I know where the Son family are" he said with a smile.

"So where are they?" I asked.

"How about sit first and have a dinner with your father? It's been a long time since we saw each other" he said.

"I don't have a time to suit for your fancy just answer my question" i said boldly.

"Okay okay tommorow they want to sign a partnership between us you have to clear your schedule between 9 to 12" he said.

"You better not lying at my face" i said and walk away.

~~~~

Ughh i want to get drunk today.

"Miss are we going straight to your house?" He asked.

"No, just drop me at Tzuyu's club" I said.

"Do i have to pick you up later miss?" He asked while looking at the road.

"No, you don't have to" i said and we arrive at Tzuyu's club, so i come out of the car and go straight to Tzuyu who is look like annoyed with Sana who keep on pestering her.

Sana is pursuing Tzuyu for almost 3 years but Tzuyu still ignoring her.

"Hey there mitang! How's your life?" Sana asked.

"Nothings new and you?" i said and sit at the counter.

"This beauty still ignore me HAHAHA but i know she likes me" she said confidently.

"You sure are confident huh?" Tzuyu said but sana just giggled.

"So what do you want to drink Mina? My treat" Sana said and face me while smiling.

"You think i cant afford my drinks?" I said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"I know you can Miss billionaire, so what do you want to drink mitang?" She said.

"The usual" i said and Tzuyu start making my drink.

"As always there's so many customers huh?" I said while looking at the people dancing.

"Yeah I'm so busy but there's a pest pestering me every single day" Tzuyu said.

"Buy some pest killer spray" i said.

"Yah Mina yah you want to kill your unnie?" Sana said.

"Now you know your the pest that keep pestering me?" Tzuyu said and give my drink to me.

"Don't have any idea" Sana said and giggled.

"So Mina you that the Son family are back right?" Tzuyu said while Sana have a surprise face.

"What? When?" Sana asked.

"Yeah i heard it from my old man" i said.

"So you know?" Sana asked.

"So what's your plan?" Tzuyu asked.

"You guys ignore me intentionally right?" Sana sulk.

"No you just asked a dumbest question" Tzuyu defend.

"Whatever, so what's your plan mina?"Sana repeat Tzuyu's question.

"I saw jeongyeon a while ago" I open.

"And then?" The two of them asked at the same time.

"He passed by at the company while driving his car, I'm waiting for my personal driver at that time so i don't have a time to follow him" i said.

"That's unfortunate" Tzuyu said.

"Yeah i guess so" I said and continue to drink.

~~~

I keep drinking until a guy sit beside me, Sana go home early because she has a shoot tommorow and Tzuyu is busy at the counter.

"Hey there beauty wanna join us?" He said.

"No thanks" I said and about to call Tzuyu but he speak.

"You look alone here" He said.

"So what?" I said and drink my beverage.

"I'll keep you company for awhile" he said and smirk, i got tipsy suddenly this shit put something on my drink.

"I need to go" I said trying my best to look normal.

*Pant~

*Pant~

*Pant~

Someone help~~

Before I Black out I was caught by someone.

"Chaengie?" I said and i lost my consciousness.

..............

Tadaaaaah I'm still aliveeeee HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry guys