I was woken up by a rough knock at the door.

"Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" I mumbled as I rolled over, puling the bedcovers over my head. I had fallen asleep in nothing but my underwear, but the bed itself was more than capable of reflecting my body warmth back to me and keeping me warm, like there was a person beside me feeding me a tender warmth. Right now, the bed felt like a soft cloud embracing me, and I didn't want to get out. I was starting to fall asleep again, when the same knock came at my door again, louder this time.

"Piss off!" I yelled, voice cracking.

The knocking came again, much louder than the first two times, so loud I was afraid that whoever was knocking would break their hand.

"Alright, fine! What is it? Come in!" I snapped, sitting bolt upright. A Corrupted walked into my room, and to my surprise, she spoke.

'It is time for breakfast, m'lady.' She bowed. Her voice was strangely soothing and calming, which contradicted her Corrupted appearance. The Corrupted can talk? I've never heard one speak before, was it just something they could only do if they were ordered to? A moment passed by between us in silence, before I responded "O-Okay, thank you."

She didn't speak after that, she bowed, left the room and I started getting dressed.

I wonder who was playing that beautiful song last night?

Afterwards, I left the room, and made my way to the dining room. I opened the door, and I immediately saw Fresh sleeping in his usual seat, face flat on the table as an unholy snore echoed through the room.

"...Fresh what the fuck" I muttered to myself. "Oi. Oi, Fresh, wake up."

He snorted, rose up, blinking away what was left of his sleepiness. I realised that there was a dark shadow underneath his eyes. He looked at me, stared before smiling.

"Mornin'"

'Morning.' I replied.

"Jesus, (Y/N), you're looking like a panda. You sleep well last night?"

'No.'

"Thought so. Neither did I."

'Why?'

"Nothing." He lied. "Anyways, did you dream of any-"

His sentence was interrupted by a sudden silence as he doubled over and banged his face against the table. He lay there motionless, so motionless that I was wondering if he was even alive - before he started snoring.

"FRESH WAKE UP"

He snorted again, sat straight up, and the moment he did, a Corrupted entered the room holding a large coffee pot, a mug, a pitcher of milk and seperate small bowl of sugar cubes. He eagerly made himself a cup, sipped at it, and almost instantly his sleepiness vaporised.

"Want a cup?"

'I'm more a tea person.'

"Alrightio, get her a cup of tea, Andrea." He said to the Corrupted who gave him the coffee. She swiftly left, and returned a few minutes later with the exact setup as Fresh only with a teapot instead of a coffee pot.

I drank up, as I did, I caught a look at him. He was tired, very very tired, did he have a hard time falling sleep last night just like I did? I wonder why, was it boredom? Business? Was it-

Then, the memory of last night hit me in the face like a train.

I want to see them suffer, Jonathan, I want those fucks to beg me to kill them like the animals they are.