"No , we were supposed to be happy ." She says and I try to control my breathing but I can't .

"Sunshine , it's alright . Just calm down , I'm right here ." I hear his voice but I can't seem to find it .

"Zion ." I weakly cry out .

"I'm right here baby , just calm down for me okay ." He says and I cry out in pain .

"Amelia you need to breathe ." She says to me .

"This is all you fault ." I manage to say .

"Sunshine come on , don't do this to me . I need you to be fine . Just breathe ." Zion says .

"I'm trying ." I whisper .

"Come on baby , do this for me . Please ." His voice says and I breathe slowly .

I count from one to ten as I breathe and I feel my air passage becoming better but that doesn't change the fact that it hurt .

"Amelia , I'll see you later ." She cries and fades away .

I open my eyes and I sob into my hands .

"You're alright Sunshine ." Zion says .

"Zion I'm dying ! I'm not alright ." I cry out .

"I know baby ." He says gently pulling me to him .

I inhale his scent and it makes me feel a bit better . I breathe slowly while holding onto him for dear life .

"I'm afraid ." I mumble into his sweater .

"We'll get through this . We'll get the best doctors and specialists in the world ." He says .

"Zion , it's too big to patch up . Nothing can be done ." I defeatedly say .

"I don't want to leave you ." I tell him feeling weak .

"Let's get you dressed then take you home okay ?" Zion says and I weakly nod my head .

He helps me get dressed and he puts me on my wheelchair . As soon as he pushes me out I see my moms red eyes and my dads infuriated face . I give them both a sad smile and they walk with Zion and I to the dog play area .

"Doctor May said take it easy and he'll see you when you get back ." Zion whispers to me .

"Why did you leave New York so soon ?" I ask him .

"I just needed to be with you . I know you well enough to know that you needed to cry ." He tells me and I smile up at him .

I smile sadly at the people walking past . I look at the healthy ones , then I look at the unhealthy ones . We finally reach the dog area and Jasper and Zoe instantly run to us which makes me laugh even though sad tears leave my body . Jasper claws at my feet while Zion signs the register . Jasper continues trying to climb the wheelchair but his size doesn't allow him so Zion picks him up and puts him on my lap while Zoe runs to my parents .

"Jasper seems to love you ." Zion says as Jasper makes himself comfortable on my lap .

"He's my little baby ." I pet him and he welcomes it in by closing his eyes .