Chapter 7

Aedan Pov

I felt Lilly fully relax into my arms. I breathed a sigh of relief, happy that Lilly trusted me so fully, but more so happy that I was able to help her. I soon realized that we needed to hurry up and make our way through security and get our luggage into the baggage check area so that we could get onto the flight. So I asked one of the people next to us, and she kindly placed Lilly's crutches onto the luggage cart. I quickly thanked the kind woman, before I began to push the luggage cart to security.

I managed to make my way through security with Lilly still safely tucked into my arms. Security allowed me through with Lilly in my arms. I don't know how I managed, but I did. I got our baggage checked and into the right place so that it could be stowed in the luggage compartment on the plane. I showed the lady at the boarding line our passports and tickets, before she kindly allowed me to board onto the plane. I had just stepped through the door of the plane when Lilly gave a little squirm in my arms. I tucked her closer to my body, making sure that she felt safe and comfortable even as she slept.

I made our way to the seats that we had paid for, that just so happened to be in first class. I set Lilly down in the chair assuring that she had plenty of room for her leg, before I then sat down in the seat next to her. I then proceeded to pull out her pain medication from the carry on bag that I was able to squeeze onto the plane with me.

Lilly slept for several more hours, before she was awoken by the pain from her leg. The stewardess in first class thankfully came to our rescue with a small snack for Lilly and a small bottle of water so that she could take her pills. "Aedan, have I ever told you that you are amazing, and that I don't deserve you?" She said to me in her half awake half asleep voice. "No Lilly, I think you failed to mention that." I added a small chuckle, so that she would know that I meant no harm in the jest. She gave me her famous quirky smile before she turned on the small tv that was in the back of the seat in front of her. The stewardess came back by, and showed Lilly a selection of different movies, before she finally settled on one. The movie Lilly chose to watch was The Princess Bride. I was a little surprised by the selection, just because I thought she would have been more interested in watching something more along the lines of The Lord of the Rings, just because she seemed like she was a bit of a fantasy nerd or something along those lines, but at this point, I was willing to be wrong. I watched as Lilly plugged her earbuds into the jack, and pressed play on the remote. Lilly looked over to me, and noticed that I was watching, she handed me one of her earbuds. I placed it in my ear, and we both were able to watch the princess bride.

Before we got too terribly far into the movie, Lilly looked over to me, paused the movie and said "If I were ever to be kidnapped, or taken away, would you come to my aid? or try to find me and rescue me Aedan? Would you be my Westley?" I looked over to Lilly, smiled at her and replied without any hesitation "Of course I would be your Westley. I would search to the ends of the Earth just to find you. You are my world, and there is nothing that I wouldn't do to try to find you Lilly. Because I Love you Lilly." Lilly looked up at me with a mixture of shock and relief. "You Love me?" she asked "I do love you Lilly. I know we have not been together very long, but I have to say it. Ever since the day we met, I couldn't help it. I was falling head over heels for you. It's like it was destiny or something, that you and I meet." and just like that, Lilly came to me, a silent question in mind can I kiss you? I filled the gap between us, and pressed my lips gently against hers. It was magical, I could feel the sparks every time her soft lips met mine. She parted her lips slightly, and I crossed the distance to claim her. I took my hands to her hair, passion fill every hole and crevice that I didn't know was there. Like a pothole in the road, I was being filled by something solid. I was being filled with love, and a radiant light that belonged to the one woman I loved. Lilly.