Marry Me?

-recap-
Logan's P.O.V:
~ At Home ~

We were finally safe at home and we all decided to watch a movie. Brendan and Layla went to the kitchen to make some popcorn and Evan went upstairs to grab Kong.

I turned around and smiled at  El.

"What?" She said. "Why do you keep staring at me?"

I smiled and kissed her. "I love you" I said to her and kissed her again.

"I love you too... now stop acting so weird" she said while letting out a giggle. I continued to smile and stare at her.

"What! Is there something on my face?" she asked.

"No" I said.

"Then what!" she whined.

"Marry me"

Elena's P.O.V:

"Marry me" Logan said with a huge smile on his face.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in shock. Did he just.. marry him? He just got his memory back... what the....

"Marry me" he repeated again. "I know this year has been pretty hectic and I just got my memory back, but Elena... I love you and I've been in love with you from the moment I meant you. The day I laid eyes on you, I couldn't get you out of my mind... Even when I lost my memory, I always had this weird feeling inside... I liked you even when I didn't know you... I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I want to be the one that holds you when you're sick, I want to be your shoulder to cry on... I want to have a family with you... So Elena May will you marry me?"

I just stared at him in shock. "El... please say something" he said. He was beginning to get nervous.

"El... shit I messed up.. Just forget th-" before he could finish I smashed my lips onto to his.

"Of course I'll marry you" I finally said. He gave me a huge smile and kissed me again. All of a sudden there were people clapping and whistling in the background.Layla...Brendan...Evan. Even kong was barking and dancing.

"Let's go out and celebrate!" Layla said.

"DRINKING TIME!" Evan screamed and with that we went to celebrate.

~ A few months later ~

So it's currently February 9, 2019 and Logan and I are getting married in five days.

We decided that we would get married on Valentine's Day because it is the most romantic day in the year.

There is still so much planning to do!

I still need to go pickup the dresses and the suits, I have to finish making labels for the seating plan, and everyone still hasn't finished RSVPing. OMG imma have a heart attack. Ughhhh i'm going to crying.

"Hey babe" Logan said walking into our apartment and giving me a kiss... Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Logan and Kong moved in with me, and Layla moved into Evan and Brendan's place.

"Are you okay babe?" Logan asked while sitting beside me.

"No... There is so much to do!" I said while putting my head in my hands and letting out a groan.

"What's left?" Logan asked. Is he fucking kidding me!

"The dresses, The suits, the labels, The-" Logan cut me off before I could finish.

"The dresses and suits are in my car, Layla and Brendan are currently working on the labels, Evan is calling people that still haven't RSVP'd and We are going to buy you a dress for the rehearsal dinner tonight. So go get ready!" Logan said.