Clue #2

-recap-

Logan's P.O.V:

A sharp pain went through my body.

Then there was a sharp pain in my head.

~ Flashback~

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the girl screamed, while the beverage dripped down her clothes and mine. Her purse fell and everything fell out of it, my stuff fell too. "Oh god... I messed up... I'm so sorry" I said. She didn't look at me, she quickly grabbed her stuff and I helped. "I-Its okay... I gotta go" she said and then ran. I got a little glance at her and wow.... She was beautiful.

"Logan you good bro?" Evan asked knocking me out of my trance. "Yeah.... I think so" I replied still thinking about the girl. "Well... guess I what?! I got the keys!!!!" and with that he ran into our apartment.

~ End of Flashback~

"Logan? Logan! Are you okay?!" Layla asked concerned.

Wait was this a dream? Or did I encounter her before?

That girl.... That girl was Elena... Right?

"We need to go to our apartment now" I said.

"What why?! We need to find Elena!" said Brendan.

"Trust me! We need to go now" I said and with that we all got into the cool bus and drove home.

Elena.... I hope I'm right this time...

Logan's P.O.V:

We arrived to our apartment building and I ran inside with the others trailing behind me.

"Logan what the hell are you doing?" Evan asked. I was trying to find the vending machine that was in my vision. I ignored Evan and kept looking.

"FOUND IT!" I screamed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Layla asked me in frustration. 

"I has a vision where I bumped into a girl right here... and I think that girl was Elena" I explained. " I don't know whether it was real or not, but this is the only shot we have" and with that my phone began to ring. 

"Well...Well...Well... You finally figured it out. This is where you and Elena first met. Now clue number two is attached behind the vending machine" said M.B. and then he cut the phone. Brendan pushed the machine forward and grabbed the note.

"It says my name on it" he said and then he read it out loud:

So Logan didn't fail the first task... That's good... Brendan must go to the place where the first kisses took place 

-M.B.

" What kisses?... You kissed El?!" I questioned Brendan and he shook his head. I felt relief when he shook his head... That's weird..

"First kisses.... Kisses.... New Years Eve... Party..." Brendan was talking to himself.

"I KNOW WHERE!" he screamed and we all ran out of the apartment building to the car.

- Skip Drive-

"This outdoor banquet... It's beautiful" I said.

Fuck...

Here comes the pain again...

~Flasback~

"This is beautiful" Elena said.

"Hey Logan...Hey Brendan" It was Marks voice.

"Hey Elena... Hey Layla... I'm guessing you guys are there plus ones" Mark said while smirking. He knows I like her.

"Come sit with George, Shelly, Kylie and I" he said and then we all followed him to the table. We all said our hi's and started talking.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!" Layla and Elena screamed at the same time.

"El?" I said.

"Yeahh" she replied. I put my hand out for her and said "may I have this dance"

She took my hand and laughed. We went onto the dance floor and started dancing. Soon everyone from our table joined. We were dancing until someone came and....

"Logey?" I heard a feminine voice say. It was Chloe.

"Chloe?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Oh my god it's been forever!" She said and then hugged me. 

"Hey I'm Chloe" she said and put her hand out for Elena to shake.

Elena smiled and shook her hand while saying "I'm Elena". I could tell Elena was fake smiling.

Chloe and I were catching up and then El mumbled something.

~30 minutes later~

After thirty minutes of walking around I finally found Elena.

"El, I was looking everywhere for you!" I exclaimed.

"Well I did tell you but you were too busy talking to Chloe" she said in a very jealous tone.I looked at her and smirked.

"Why is everyone smirking at me today!" she exclaimed.

"I don't like Chloe" I said while smiling.

"I didn't ask" she said back.

"I like-" but before I could finish everyone started counting down.

We all went and stood with our friends.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone screamed. Next thing I knew I was smashing my lips onto Elena's. She instantly kissed back, fireworks began and we parted.

"As I was saying.... I like you" I said and then smashed my lips back on hers.

~ End of Flashback~

"I remember..."

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please read my other books if you haven't already!

WORD COUNT: 826