(12)ビーチデイBīchidei pt 3

As the evening came to a close, everyone gathered in the living room of the small log cabin. Beach days were fun, everyone had a tint of sun-kissed skin while others were reddened with sunburn. A few walked away to rid themselves of stubborn sand with a nice hot shower. Those who stayed had a bit of something else in mind.

The night was just beginning yet, the class relaxed into the activities Iida oh so carefully planned. He had such a one-track mind sometimes. Still, you were sore from having to run from other classmates or playfully chasing after Ivan when he tried to tease Kirishima or Bakugou. 

Midoriya went straight to the switch and pulled out a game of Mario Kart. The rest of the group who had stayed got excited about a small competition of racing. With a smile, you sat on the couch and were then joined by a few others who could fit.

Denki and Kirishima sat on the sofa with you settled on the edge. Sero, Midoriya, and Iida all sat on the floor with the others. Momo decided on the side of the couch. Ivan sat closer to the big T.V.

You glanced around to see Bakugou leaning on the wall next to you. With a smile, you offered him the armrest to sit on. "Here, this is open." 

The blonde male glared but still leaned against the armrest with one leg completely covering it. For you to be comfortable, you looked up at him to ask, "Do you mind if I rest my arm on your knee? It's a little cramped."

"Whatever" He huffed. You nodded and rested your elbow lightly on his leg just as Midoriya fell back onto your knees. He looked at you upside down with a goofy smile. Using your free hand, you ruffled his fluffy green hair.

"Sheesh, what do you use? It's so soft." You asked, still talking to him while upside down. Bakugou watched as you played with Midoriya's hair. He wanted to know what it felt like to have your fingertips playing with his blonde strands.

"Are you purring? hmm, does Kirishima purr?" You turned and ruffled his red hair. The redhead leaned his head into your palm, letting out a cute noise similar to a cat's yawn. "This is weird." The words slipped out softly. Almost in another language.

"(y/n). What did you say?" You turned to Sero, concerned about what he meant.

"(y/n), you were talking in muttering again." Bakugou huffed. You merely laughed it off and pet Midoriya on the head. He made a sound similar to the others. The sounds the boys made were rather cute made you laugh.

"Sorry, I think out loud." Bakugou found that little bit about you fantastic.  He was so focused on your laugh, although didn't notice that you were looking at him.

"Come down here." Bakugou sat, so he was level with the armrest. He was caught off guard when your hand ran through his hair, fingertips brushing lightly against his scalp. Instinctively, he pressed into the palm of your hand, enjoying the feeling.

"Oh, you purr too. It sounds different, though." There was a complete look of curiosity written all over your face. Bakugou could barely think past the euphoria of your touch but managed. "So what?"

Bakugou couldn't place it. It just felt heavenly to have his hair being played with like that. It almost made him into a cat. "It sounds... Sweeter." Bakugou gulped as you continued to mess with his blonde locks. It was soft. Like soft, how in the hell did he even tame it?

You removed from his locks just as Midoriya grabbed your free hand and put it in his hair. It looks like he liked it. "You boys are too much like kittens."

After hours of video games, silly party games, and food, the group began to fall asleep one by one. All that was left was you and the rest of the Baku squad, Kirishima was in the kitchen with Bakugou talking like no one else could hear them.

Sighing, you played with Midoriya's hair a bit since he knocked out against your legs. You were lost in thought when Bakugou handed you a mug. Gratefully, you took it in your hands. 

"Thank you, Bakugou." He rewarded you with a hint of a smile and sat in the empty seat next to you. Soon, Kirishima came over with a blanket and one more mug of hot chocolate. The three of them squeezed onto the couch, starting with Bakugou on end, you, then Kirishima.

It was a little cramped, so you had to lean on Bakugou, and he said that he didn't mind. Kirishima leaned over to talk to us. "Movie?" You glanced at Bakugou, then Kirishima. We all nodded to confirm. He turned the HDMI to one of those Christmas movies they play a lot in America. All those cheesy moments.

Kirishima threw a large throw blanket over everyone, even gently placing one over Mina and Uruakaka who fell asleep in a recliner. 

Bakugou struggled not to glare when your legs curled onto the seat and a small portion of his leg. Kirishima took a seat next to you, snuggling in to keep you warm since you were shivering slightly. Both boys on each side had quite the body heat and were quite calming. 

As the movie dragged on and mugs began to empty, the older students began to grow sleepy.

Slowly, you drifted off until the TV became a blur. You tried to stay upright but were too tired to care, so you fell onto Bakugou's sleeping shoulder. In response to your pillow moving, you curled up even more and gripped his arm as if you would fall.

Groggily. You shifted in your spot on the couch until you found something else to lay on. Unbeknownst to you, it was Bakugou's thigh. You did find it quite comfortable but were too tired to make it out.

Bakugou had his head still resting on the couch, but a blanket now separated the two of you. He shifted, feeling the weight on his lap. Yet, he decided to ignore it and fall back into sleep.