With Zuma

"Mom! Someone texted you!" a chocolate Labrador pup said. "Who is it?" the mother asked. "Someone named 'Taiga'?" the pup replied. "Oh, what did she say?" Chronicle asked. "'How are you? I'm'. . . oh gosh. You're the one who should read this Mom," the pup said. "Okay, Wave. Give it to me," Chronicle said. Wave gave the phone to his mother. She giggled. "Okay," she said. "Have. . . fun," she said while texting back. She sent it. "Well. . . at least I know you're a bit mature now to know that kind of thing despite you being a pup," Chronicle said nuzzling him. "Mom," the pup said. "Oh come on, Wave. We only have fun like this once in a blue moon," Chronicle said. "I'm home!" someone said. "Dad!" Wave said. "What are you doing here? Your siblings are playing outside," Zuma said. "He was designing a military battleship until my friend texted," Chronicle said. "Here," she said, giving the phone to Wave. He took it and went to the kitchen table to continue his project. "So, what did your friend say?" Zuma asked. "She was mating with her husband," Chronicle replied. "Oh, is that so?" Zuma said with a sly attitude. "Maybe we should get into the action as well," he said with a grin. "Later tonight?"

"Later tonight," Chronicle replied. "Uh. . . could you please stop talking about that?" Wave said. "Sorry son. It's been a while since me and your mother got into 'action'," Zuma said. "That's it! I'm going to my room," Wave said, taking the phone.

After Wave went into his room, the two started talking. "So. . . the kids want to go to your hometown," Chronicle said. "What? Coastal Region? What do they want there? I mean, it's where I was born and all, but. . ." Zuma said.

"Not there. The other one."

"Adventure Bay? Why?"

"They want to see that building where you lived."

"The Lookout? I don't know. That might be demolished now."

"But what if it isn't?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, it could be demolished now. But, what if it wasn't?"

"You do have a good point there."

"Let's take the kids tomorrow there."

"Tomorrow? Really? We need to prepare tomorrow and go there the next day. How about that?"

"Agreed."

"So what are we having for dinner?"

"For dinner we will be having Liver Meatloaf with Steak. For dessert, we will have Banana Split," Chronicle said. "Ooh la la! Sounds fancy," Zuma teased. "How about we start cooking?" he asked. "Let's?" Zuma asked.

"Let's!" Chronicle said.

The duo worked together to make their dinner. After about one hour and thirty minutes, they finished their dinner and dessert. “We should put this in the fridge so that it wouldn't melt,” Chronicle said, referring to the Banana Split. “Yup! I wouldn't want a melted ice cream as a dessert,” Zuma said. After putting the ice cream in the refrigerator, they readied the food they were about to eat. "Okay! Since dinner's ready, let's call the kids," Zuma said.

"Choco, Droplet, Wave! Come on! Food's ready!" Zuma yelled. The pups outside heard their father's shout and immediately came in for dinner. Wave came after a minute. They sat at their table and started eating. "Mm… this is delicious!" the pups said. "Oh yeah, it is! Your mother and I made it," Zuma said. "Uh-huh!" Chronicle said proudly. Once done with dinner, they proceeded to the dessert. "And for today's dessert we have… banana split!" Zuma said. They all dug in on the ice cream and it was great and amazing since it was hot outside and it was so refreshing to eat something cold.

"Okay. Not it on doing the dishes!" Chronicle said while touching her nose. The pups did the same and Zuma was left with no choice. With a smirk, he said "All right! All right!" Zuma said. Just as he was about to clean the table, his phone rang. "Oh wait! It might be work," he said and picked it up. "Hello! Zuma at your service," he said in a very light mood. "Oh! I see someone's in a great mood tonight. Digress to the topic: I want your old uniforms. Come to Adventure Bay with your family or else I'll do something that you won't ever forget," a deep and creepy voice said. After that last word, the voice hung up.

Now, Zuma wasn't the type to be scared of things like that (death threats were so abundant when pirates send messages), but this was weird and worrying. A death threat to his whole family is a very scray thing.

Zuma was in the middle of thinking what to do when his mate touched his shoulder. Since he was deep in his mind, he jumped at the touch of it. "Hey! What the heck! Holy cow! Oh my GOD!" He said as he was surprised. "Dear, who was that?" Chronicle asked. "A guy sending me a threat that he'd hurt our family if we don't give him my old uniform."

"Why on earth would someone want it?" Chronicle asked.

"I don't know. He mentioned I have to bring you to Adventure Bay or else he'd hunt you down here."

"I know where your old uniform is. It's in the attic. Go get it and we'll go tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. But we need to be careful. We don't know who this guy is. Whether he's dangerous or not, be prepared. I'll go get the uniform. Inform the kids we're leaving tomorrow at dawn."

"Okay. It's in a box with your name on it with the phrase 'as a pup'."

Zuma went into their attic and found so much things. Old dresses, TVs, broken guns, and some rafts. There in the end was a box with the label "Zuma as a pup". Zuma quickly searched. He found a blueprint of his house and below that was the uniform. "Aha! Will you still work?" he asked.

He barked and commanded it to go into scuba gear. It worked. "Heh. They're serious about stainless steel," Zuma joked. He left the attic and closed it after.

The blueprint he saw was actually designed by an old friend. One currently finished helping another.