With Marshall and Everest

"That's all for today folks! I'm Marshall and we'll see you next week!" Marshall said as he waved goodbye at the camera. He went backstage. He was packing his things until he got a call. He picked up the phone and answered. "Hello?" he asked. "What? Where's the fire?" he asked. "Okay. I'm on my way," he said. He went outside the studios and got on a firetruck. "Good thing Ryder gave this to us as a goodbye present," Marshall said.  He got inside the truck and got on his uniform. "Let's go for a ruff ruff rescue!" He said.

He drove for about five minutes and saw a building on fire. He got off his truck. He saw people that were worried. "How many are left in the building?" Marshall asked. "The others are safe but there are still six people in there," a firefighter said. Marshall looked up and saw five people yelling and screaming for help. He went back to his fire truck and barked a command. "Ruff! Ladder!" he commanded. The ladder started extending to where the first person was. He climbed the ladder and went to the said people one by one.

After bringing the fifth one down, he asked the people if they were missing somebody else. "Please! My child is stuck in there. H-he's a boy in the fourth floor," a woman said. Marshall nodded and went into the building.

"Ruff! Oxygen Mask!" Marshall said as he climbed his ladder to the fourth floor. "Ruff! Axe!" he said. He shattered the window and went in. He took out his hose and started spraying until there was a clear path for him to run on. "Hello?! Is anyone here?!" he shouted. He then heard coughing. "Keep making noise! I'll find you!" he said. He eventually found a little boy in a bathroom. He commanded his gear to give him another oxygen mask. "Here. Wear this," he said as he gave the mask to the child. The kid took it and wore it. "Okay. Climb onto my back and I'll get you out of here," Marshall said. The kid did so without hesitation. Marshall ran out of the bathroom before debris got in their way. He ran faster and faster until he reached the window he shattered. "Okay. Climb down slowly," Marshall said to the boy. The boy obeyed and slowly went down. When he reached the ground, Marshall started going down the ladder as well. After he got down, he drove his truck away a bit but halted after three meters. "Ruff! Hose!" he ordered. The red truck let out a hose on its side. "Ruff! Water, spray!" he commanded. He started spraying the burning building.

After a few hours of work, the Dalmatian with the help of his firefighter colleagues put the fire out. Everyone cheered as they saw the incident over. "Whew! Finally! I can get home and have dinner! I wonder what Everest cooked," he said. Then, he got another call. "Hello?" he asked. "Nurse Opera! Hey! What do you need?" he asked. "A patient? Okay. Meet me at the hospital. Tell me every detail," he said.

He went to his vehicle and barked a command. "Arf! Arf! Ambulance!" he commanded. The fire truck turned into an ambulance. He got in and got on an EMT's uniform. He activated the sirens and started driving.

When he got to the hospital, he went into his doctor's uniform and was immediately called upon. "What's the status of the patient?" he asked the nurse. "Patient suffered gun shot wounds. One in the shoulder and one in the thigh," the nurse said. "Okay. Is the operation room ready?" Marshall asked. "Yes doctor," the nurse responded. "Okay. Give him general anesthetic. I'll just sanitize for a bit,'" Marshall ordered. He sanitized his paws and got ready for surgery. He went into the operating room and started the operation. "Let's get started," he said as he entered.

After an hour or so, the conducted operation was a success. They were able to save the man's life. "He'll be out of action for a few weeks. But rather than that, he'll be fine," Marshall said to the family. "Thank you, doctor," the family said. He went out of the patient's room and took off his uniform. "I'm going now!" Marshall said as he got out. "Okay, doc! Take care!" a nurse said.

He went out to get into his vehicle until someone came up behind him with a knife. "Give me your money," the man said. "I'd rather not do that to me," Marshall said. "I said give me your money!" the man said, teeth clenched. Marshall turned around and grabbed the man by the wrist. He knocked the knife out of his hand. He twisted the man's arm and pinned him to the ground. "I warned you," Marshall said. He called the police guard by the hospital and got him to call the police. A few minutes later, two police officers came and arrested the man. "Now that's done, I can get home," he said.

He drove for 30 minutes and arrived in a big mansion. He parked his car in the garage and got off. "Everest! Kids! I'm home!" Marshall said as he entered his massive abode. Flame, Frost, Spot, Lucky, and Joey went up to their father. "Daddy!" the pups said in joy. "Hey guys! So, what did you do today?" Marshall asked. "I rode on Mommy's snowboard! It was so cool!" Frost said.

"I trained how to be a firefighter!" Flame said.

"I sung Mariah Carrie's 'Emotions'. I got the highest note, Dad!" Lucky said.

"I got my black belt, Dad!" Spot said.

"I went out today, Dad! I drew this!" Joey said giving him a perfect picture of a valley. "Wow! I'm so proud of all of you!" Marshall said hugging all the five pups at once. "What did you do today, Daddy?" Flame asked. "Well, after my show I had to put a fire out. After that, I had to operate a patient. Then, I helped arrest a man that wanted my money," Marshall said. "Wow!" the five pups said. "Okay, pups," someone said. "Clean up your play room then we'll talk about it," said the Husky going down the stairs. "Aww. . . do we have to?" the five asked. "What is it, Everest?" the Dally asked the Husky. "They want to go to Adventure Bay and see the Lookout," Everest replied. Marshall faced the pups. "Me and your mother will talk about it. Then, we'll talk during dinner, okay?" Marshall said. "Okay," the pups said. They ran up the stairs and started cleaning their play area.

Everest approached Marshall. "So?" she asked. "Hmm. How eager were they?" Marshall asked. "They asked non-stop," Everest said. "Okay. Do you think we should go there?" Marshall asked. "I don't know Marshall," she said. "I don't know if it's still there," she whispered. "At least take them and bring back memories of us when we were pups," he replied. "Your choice," Everest said. "And what did you do today, Eve?" Marshall said as he digressed the topic. "Oh, I was called in the mountains. Seven hikers went missing. Found them on a ledge. Good thing I got to them before the ledge collapsed," she said. "Did you cook anything for dinner?" Marshall asked. "No. Actually, after going home at two o' clock, I slept. I woke up just about fifteen minutes ago," Everest said. "Alright, then. I'll just cook steak then. And for dessert, I'll make Blue Moon Ice Cream," Marshall said.

Marshall did what he promised. He did cook steak and made Blue Moon Ice Cream. He places the food on the table and calls his family. "Eve! Kids! Dinner's ready!" Marshall said. They all came in about four seconds since they were famished. Everest wasn't far behind. They all sat down and started eating. "Mmm. . .this is delicious!" the pups said. "Your father is the best cook! How could it be not delicious?" Everest said. "So, Dad, can we go to that lighthouse in your picture?" asked Flame asked.

"I don't think we can pups," Marshall replied. Aws can be heard from the pups. "Why not?" Frost asked. "Well, the building might not be there anymore. But, we can go there tomorrow if you want to see our home town," he said. The five pups cheered in excitement. Then, the phone rang. "Who is that calling in the night? You don't get calls by night," Everest said curiously. "Hmm. . . I don't know either. Let me pick it up," Marshall said.

Marshall went to the phone and picked it up. "Hello! This is M-X-E Mansion. Marshall speaking," he said. What came next down right terrified him. "Marshall!" a deep voice said. "You're so famous! Bad thing the others don't know," it said.

"I don't know who you are-"

"Whoa! Don't get too 'Taken-y' there."

"What do you want?"

"Simple. Your family and your old pup packs come back to Adventure Bay."

"If this is some sort of prank, this isn't funny."

"You better bring them. . . or else."

The phone hung up on Marshall. "Hello?! Hello?!" Marshall said. He put the phone down. "Who was it?" Everest asked as she went up to him. "Some guy wanting us to go to Adventure Bay with our old pup packs," Marshall said. "What?! They might not even work anymore!" Everest said. "He said to bring all of you too. And he stressed 'or else'," Marshall said. "What should we do?" Everest asked. "I think we have to go there. We have to be extra cautious, however," he said. "When will we go?" she asked. "The day after tomorrow. Uh, Eve, can you get my other phone? The 'Recycled Inc.' one? It's in our room," Marshall asked. "Okay," Everest giggled. "How about we get a little. . . 'action' from each other after we put the kids to sleep?"

"Oh, I agree," Marshall said with a sly grin and as he looked into Everest's eyes.

In their room, the Recycled Inc. phone had a name of a dog they know well.