With Chase and Skye

After another day's work, Chase and Skye go back home. "Whew!" Chase said. "I thought we'd never finish work," he said. "I know!" Skye concurred. "But it was all worth it for a month to be off duty," Skye said. "What should we get the kids? They expect us to have a gift for them," she said.

"Hmm... I remember what they want! Pistol wants a walkie-talkie, Tazer wants a toy gun, and Angel wants a toy helicopter," Chase said.

"Okay. Let's drop by Toy Kingdom and get the toys they want. Then, we'll go out for dinner at McDonald's. After, we put the pups to bed. After, we should have our 'fun'," Skye said in a seducive tone and a sly smile. Chase only smiled back. He replied, "You read my mind."

After getting the pups' gifts, they went home to find everything clean, quiet... and dark. "Why is it dark?" Skye asked. Chase felt for the light switch by the door. When the lights activated, everything looked as if nothing was touched. "Pistol? Angel? Tazer?" Chase called. There was still silence in the entire house. "Look for them in their bedroom. I'll look in the kitchen," Chase said. Skye concurred with a nod.

The two split paths in their house. Chase went for the kitchen while Skye went for the bedroom. "Tazer? Angel? Pistol? Where are you? We have a surprise for you!" Chase said.

Under the kitchen table, the pups tried to fight snickering and giggling. Tazer hushed them.

Chase heard the noise. He pretended he didn't hear anything. "Oh, well," he said. "I guess they aren't here," he said.

He went back to the living room and found Skye there very worried. "Oh, Chasey, I can't find them! What if..."

Chase shushed her and whispered in her ear. Skye calmed down. "Okay, then. I guess I'll get dressed," Skye said. She left the room and went to their bedroom. She slightly opened the door to spy on what was going to happen.

The pups slowly crept up to their father. "Now where could the pups be?" Chase said not sounding suspicious. "ATTACK!!!" the pups yelled. "Oh no! I've been ambushed! Now I'm going to die! Goodbye cruel world! Bleh," Chase said as the pups playfully bit him. He laid on his back and let his tongue lull out. "Okay, you three," Skye said. "Don't you want your presents?" Skye asked. "PRESENTS?! Yay!!!" the pups said. They stopped biting Chase and went to their mother for presents. Chase got up and went to Skye as well. He took out all the presents. "A copter for Angel," Chase said as he gave the helicopter to Angel. "Wow! Thanks daddy," Angel said as she grabbed the helicopter. "A walkie-talkie for Pistol," Chase said. "A walkie-talkie! And it's color blue! Thanks dad! Thanks mom!" Pistol said. "And last but not the least, a toy gun for Tazer," Chase said. Tazer gasped as he saw gun. "An M-16 auto rifle?! Best gift ever!" Tazer said. "Now, who wants to go out for dinner?" Chase asked. "We do! We do!" the pups said while jumping in excitement. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Chase said.

After finishing dinner, Chase and Skye lifted the three puppies to their bedroom. They tucked them in for the night and kissed them goodnight. They closed the door of their pups' room. Skye then turned to Chase. "How about that 'fun' I was talking about?" Skye asked with a smile on her face. "Let's get in the bedroom then," Chase said.

They did go in the bedroom and started. They kissed each other passionately for a long time. "Don't forget 'protection'," Skye said as she gave Chase a little something. "Right," Chase said. After putting it on, they started. "Rough? Or smooth?" Chase whispered in her ear. "Do it however you like, love," Skye said.

After their little 'fun', the two panted and gasped for air. "That was the best!" Chase said. "I wish we could do this more often," he said. "I know. I do too," Skye said. She snuggled closer to Chase. "Goodnight, Chase," Skye said as she gave Chase a kiss. "Goodnight, Skye," Chase said as he returned the kiss.

The next morning, Chase and Skye woke up better than ever. Both of them stretched as they woke. They went outside their bedroom and started getting ready. Skye cooked breakfast while Chase brushed his teeth.

After brushing and cooking breakfast, they woke their pups up. "Come on, now! Wake up!" Chase said as he nudged the pups. "We're up... we're up," the pups said drowsily.

After waking the little ones up and getting them ready, they had breakfast. "So," Skye said starting a conversation. "Where do you want to go this weekend?" she asked. "How about the White House?" Chase asked. "Actually," Tazer said. "We wanted to go to that lighthouse with a peroscope. You know, in your picture?" he said. Skye and Chase looked at each other. "I don't think we can, guys," Chase said. "Your father is right. The building's abandoned for years. They might've had it demolished by now," Skye said.

As they were talking, the phone rang. "I'll get it," Chase said. He went to the phone and answered the call. "Hello? Who is this?" he asked. "Ah! Chase!" a deep, unfamiliar voice said. "Who is this? How do you know us?" Chase asked. "Not to worry. You'll find out your answer soon. Meet me at your 'old home' in Adventure Bay and bring your family and wear your old uniforms... or else," the voice said. The phone entered a beeping status. "Hello? Hello?!" Chase asked. He put the phone down. He walks back to his position at the table. "Who was it?" Skye asked in a whisper. "I don't know. It was some weird guy. He said to go to Adventure Bay and meet him there," Chase explained back in a whisper. "Maybe it was just some prank caller," Skye said. "I don't think he was. He's dead serious. He said to wear our old uniforms," Chase said. "Our old uniforms won't fit on us anymore!" Skye exclaimed still in a whisper.

"Yeah. But what if we make a bigger version of the uniforms? Then, currently, we'll be wearing new uniforms but at the same time old ones."

"Good idea! We should get started."

"I'll handle the packs and gadgets. You make the uniforms, okay?"

Skye nodded. "Kids," Chase said. "Me and Mommy will be a bit busy. You can go outside to play with your toys if you want," he said. The three pups just looked at each other. "Can we watch TV instead? The Dalmatian Comedian is on," they asked. "Okay. I've never watched that before, but sure!"

The three pups happily cheered. They finished their breakfast and turned the TV on. "We should start so we can finish soon," Skye said. "Okay. Good thing Ryder entrusted the blueprints of the pup packs and tags to me," Chase said.

As the two started making, the pups watched their favorite comedian who Chase and Skye knew well.