Part 3- New teammates!

Previously:

And with that we left.

Joe and I won the first challenge!

I was hoping it wouldn't be our last win!

----------

Harper's POV

Joe and I were in the helicopter, gliding around the Australian jungle. Just as we were sitting, listening to the wind in the air, Joe found a laminate.

"What's that?" I asked.

He opened it.

"Joe and Harper, once you arrive at your next destination, you will have the task of picking the next two teammates to join the yellow time. Choose wisely" Joe said, reading the laminate.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face; I was so excited!

"Well, this should be fun" he smiled.

I started to think of strategies.

"I was thinking" I began. "If we can, maybe we should pick one athletic person and one knowledgeable person"

"Yeah, that's a good idea" he said, nodding.

After another few minutes, the helicopter descended. There we saw four people, two of them being out future teammates. 

We looked at them. There was a man with platinum blonde hair who looked quite athletic, a blonde man who was quite lean, a girl with black curly hair and another girl with long, wavy brown hair.

"I think we should have him" I said to Joe, pointing at the man with platinum blonde hair. "He looks athletic"

"Yeah. And I think we should have her" he replied, pointing to the girl with black curly hair. "I can't really tell if any of them are smart so she looks quite athletic too, then at least it's still a good choice"

"Yeah" I replied.

I was instructed to get the chosen ones. I jumped out the plane and without saying a word, I took the hands of both the people and pulled them into the helicopter.

"Hi" I said, smiling. "Welcome to team yellow"

"I'm Joe" Joe said.

"And i'm Harper" I said, smiling.

"I'm Liza. Liza Koshy" the black curly haired girl said, with an american accent.

"And i'm Jack. Jack Maynard" the platinum blonde haired man said.

The helicopter began the journey to the next challenge.

Who knew what it would be?

End of part 3

A/N:

Hope you all liked it. Remember, in this book, no one's gonna know each other except the Suggs because they're family. Love you all. Well, until next time!

Rachel x