тεη | ∂α∂∂ү ℓσσкs sтяεssε∂

Start from the beginning

Jeongguk, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin eyes widened in surprise while V's widened in anger.

They all watched as Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung walked in. Taehyung and Jungkook seemed to be in their own little world, arms linked together, laughing about whatever. They probably didn't even realized they walked into the office yet.

Yoongi made his way over to Hoseok, leaving the laughing twins near the door.

"Uhh, who the fuck is that?" Hoseok asked, bewildered by the sight of the blonde twin.

"That would be the other Kim," Yoongi explained, "Found them on my way up here."

"Daddy!"

"Da-W-What?" Jungkook stuttered, stunned. He hadn't moved from off the floor, just continued to stare at the imposter.

The blonde stood up, dusting off his clothes, and continued to happily smile at Jungkook. He reached his hand out for him to help him up, which the younger did hesitantly. Jungkook slowly rose to his feet, hand still linked with the blondes.

The blonde boy was about to speak until he furrowed his eyebrows, smile slowly fading. His eyebrows perked up and he awkwardly retracted his hand, staring Jungkook up and down.

"So...were those fake tattoos?" He asked.

All Jungkook could do was blink.

"N-No?" Jungkook stuttered, slightly intimidated by how beautiful the boy was.

The blonde cocked his head to the side, still inspecting Jungkook.

"You look like this guy I fucked last night."

"Same." Jungkook instantly replied, but then his nervous eyes widened with panic, "I-I mean, no I didn't f-fuck him! I just...I-I..."

Jungkook slapped his hands over his face in embarrassment. The blonde just chuckled.

"So you're clearly not my handsome stud."

"I'm Jungkook." The younger stuck his hand out formally.

"Hello, Jungkook, I'm Taehyung." He smiled warmly, Jungkook returning the smile.

"I had no clue V was a twin."

"Right back at ya." Taehyung laughed.

"Wait, you were with him last night?" Jungkook asked. The blonde nodded, "He did look happier this morning. Said he blew off some steam..."

"Oh boy, did he. I could barely move this morning!" Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's proud words, not wanting to imagine his brother. Taehyung noticed the Youngers awkwardness and cuffed his cheeks in his palms, beginning to make baby noises, "Gosh, look at you. You're so freaking cuteee. The complete opposite of your brother."

"I could say the same. V doesn't seem as...open as you do. No offense." Jungkook laughed sheepishly causing Taehyung to bust out laughing.

The two began casually talking, occasionally touching each other just to make sure they were real and not just apart of their imagination. Jungkook invited him back to his office/room to eat some ice cream, which Taehyung happily agreed to.

When they turned the corner, however, Jungkook crashed into yet another body, but this time the person caught him.

"Kookie, there you are, I've been looki-whoa, what the fuck?!" Yoongi yelled out as soon as he laid eyes on Taehyung, "Who the fuck are you?!"