"Omg! What is that demon doing at our pure table!?" A female voice scream through the room. I knew that voice. She did everything to make my life here harder. "Julia shut up and sit your ass down. Nari is with us if you want it or not!" Jimin snapped at her making me look up slightly again. "Omg, first she got our pure prince and now you too brother?" She sounded dramatically worried. Her overreacting made me cringe but I was curious. I didn't know that Jimin was her brother. "Julia, Nari doesn't do anything some people just give her a chance and aren't as selfish as you. Now shut up sit down and have your food before I get up to you." She let out an annoyed growl and sat down at the table looking away from us. "Can you explain to me how a normal and smart mage like you has an empty and terrible sister like that?" JB took the worlds out of my mouth. "She follows dad's mindset only because she is a spoiled girl she sounds even worse than he." Jungkook and Taehyung were nodding their heads, they clearly knew Jimin's family but they did seem to be friends for a long time. JB and I were the new ones here. "Why is your father like that?" I couldn't help but ask. "He is very close-minded just like her, that's why he believes everything she says. My mom, on the other hand, is like me. She will listen to both sides and decide for herself what sounds more logical. If you don't mind me asking how are your parents?" I looked away for a moment. Asking about them made me miss them.

"My father is a wise king. He is always open to listen to his people and mostly me. He loved listing to my stories that I brought from The Forest of Dead. He loves being around his people, the castle door is only closed at night. My mom... She died when I was just 10. I still blame myself for it. We went to the forest to find some Black Drods, they are very similar to your roses, and a beast attacked us. It tried to come for me but she jumped in between us getting hurt heavily. She bled nearly too death while fighting the beast off and still killed it. The moment she collapsed on the floor I started crying and screaming. I couldn't control my powers yet so there was nothing for me to do. A hunter and his son heard me and came running, he carried my mom back to the castle while his son looked after me. It was too late when we came to the castle. All that could been done is ease her pain so we could say goodbye. She told me that I shouldn't blame myself for it because that's what you do when you love someone, you take the hit for them. She was an amazing queen. The whole kingdom loved her and went into grief when the news of her death spread around. She always helped anyone she could and played around with kids, always making sure they are well fed. I wanna be like her when I become a queen, caring and so strong. I will be able to take any hit for those I love."

I didn't notice that my story caught most of the table attention as I was looking down at my hands, not able to look at anyone while telling this story. Just when I noticed the silence that surrounded me I finally looked up seeing that all the eyes were on me. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to make this breakfast sad." I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "You didn't make it sad. That was beautiful." Jimin finally spoke up making the rest look at each other and clap. Now all the tables were looking at what was happening here making me wanna vanish. "I think we are making her uncomfortable." Jungkook laughed a bit. "I finally see what you mean prince Kook. She really isn't as bad as they make her." Some guy further away spoke making the rest nod in agreement. "See? And you were so worried about sitting here." I laughed at Jungkooks comment. "Can we just eat before I vanish in the shadow that's under this table?" Right on cue, the royal mage hit the bell for the food to come in, I have been saved.

The rest of the breakfast was pretty fun. I felt at home between the light mages, what was weird as they were the opposed of me. The only person that wasn't happy with being by this table was Julia but she stayed quiet. "Royal mage!" The fun was broken by an unknown voice yelling from the entrance door of the dining room. All the light mages jumped up, only Jungkook stood up slowly looking confused. I looked back at The Royal Mage that was also on his feet by now. "Sun King, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?" My cold heart froze completely in place at the name I heard. I looked up at Jungkook before looking back at the Royal Mage going over to the king. "What I'm doing here? You brought her here and just 3 days after the school is being attacked! Why do you think I am here!?" He was looking for me. I could feel my dark side jump to live, feeding off every shadow that was in the room. "My king, please calm down, there is no need for this intervention, nothing bad happened." The mage tried to get the king clam but he didn't listen and walked past the mage further into the room, by now all table were on their feet showing respect to the sun king. "Nothing happened!? I heard she brought here a Stone Colossus from The Great War." The mage seemed confused and I didn't blame him. "O boi." Jimin whispered under his breath. He and the rest of our group knew exactly what the king was talking about and from who he heard that. "King, I do not know where you heard that but that's not true." The poor mage was trying so hard. "Silence!" But the king did not want to listen. His eyes scanned the room.