Not Strong Enough... (father!Jeff The Killer x daughter reader)

Start from the beginning

She really wanted to,but the threats and beatings entered her mind, making her shiver. Jeff noticed this and raised an eyebrow at her,"You okay?" Y/n looked up into Jeff's non-blinking eyes and nodded, "Just cold and n-nothing is bothering me,dad. I've just been tired lately." Y/n wasn't lying. She has been tired lately.

Mentally,internally and physically tired. Jeff rose from her bed and scooped his daughter into his strong,pale arms. Y/n loved it when he did this. She felt safe and loved in the raven-haired males arms. "You can sleep with me tonight,since you're so cold." He smiled down at her.

Y/n tiredly nodded as she snuggled into his white hoodie. Jeff chuckled as he walked over to his bed. He skillfully opened the covers and placed y/n on the bed,closing her up. He climbed in and layed next to her. Y/n moved closer to Jeff and cuddled up to him.

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head,"Night,Y/n/n." Y/n yawned and nodded,"Night,Jeffery." "Don't call me Jeffery!" Jeff exclaimed. Y/n chuckled as she buried her face into his chest and dozed off. Jeff following her actions and dozing off aswell.

(The next morning)

Y/n's POV:
I rubbed my eyes as I groggily stood up. I looked at my dad's side of the bed,to see it empty. "He's probably downstairs..." I muttered as I walked into our bathroom. I took a quick shower,brushed my hair and teeth. I got dressed in a s/f/c T-shirt,f/c hoodie,s/f/c skinny jeans and a pair of f/c f/s.

I made Jeff's bed and as I was making the bed,my sleeve raised up revealing my cuts. Old and new. I sighed as I pulled my sleeves down after finishing the bed. I shakily opened the door and checked the halls. "Y/n?" I jumped back in fear,hitting my head against the wall. "Fuck." I hissed as I clutched the back of my head with my hands.

I opened my e/c orbs and sighed in relief. "Glob damnit BEN! Don't do that! You scared the shit outta me!" I scolded the elf eared boy as I held my hand over my chest. BEN raised an eyebrow at me. Oh. He doesn't know either...I forgot. "Nevermind. What are you doing up here anyways. You're usually up earlier than me." I explained.

He shrugged,"I just overslept." I nodded as we both walked downstairs. BEN entered the dining room first but I just stood there. "Y/n/n?" BEN called out. "Huh?" I mumbled. "You coming??" He asked. I gulped and nodded. I walked in after BEN and saw all the pastas and dad conversating.

Third Persons POV:
"Hey y/n/n!" Jeff smiled as he ruffled her h/l,h/c hair. Y/n giggled and leaned into her father's loving touch. "Sit with your old man." Jeff pulled out the chair beside him as he smiled at her. Y/n sat down and chuckled,"Dad,you're not old. You haven't aged in who knows how long."

It's true though,Jeff hasn't aged since he stepped foot in SlenderMansion. So most of people would think Jeff was y/n's older brother instead of her father. "True. True." Jeff mumbled as he sipped on his coffee. Y/n giggled but slowly stopped as she felt all eyes on her. She looked at her lap and fiddled with the end of her hoodie.

"Well," Jeff stretched as he stood up. "Me and BEN are out." "You're leaving so early?" Y/n frowned. Jeff smiled and ruffled her hair,"Don't worry kiddo. I'll be back in a few hours. Until then,try not to cause any trouble for your aunts and uncles,OK?" Y/n looked down and nodded,"O-okay."

"That's ma girl!" Jeff cheered as he hugged his e/c eyed daughter with a chuckle. Y/n leaned into her father's touch,inhaling his peppermint and blood scent. It was surprisingly good. Jeff broke away and BEN stood up,both leaving the dining room.

Y/n's POV:
I watched as Jeff and BEN left. The only two people that love me,are gone for the day. Wonder -fucking- full. "Y/n?" Nina called out. I slowly turned to face her,"Y-yeah?" "How's it feel being 'daddy's girl'?" She jokingly asked. I frowned and looked at my lap,"I'm not a daddy's girl." I muttered. "What was that?!" Jane yelled.