Kiss and make up. Sunrise, Florida. USA.

Start from the beginning

The smell of vanilla hits me the moment that I push the door of my suite open. I barely have to look around to realise that there are what looks to be hundreds of yellow-tinted tea light candles pumping out the delicious smell into the air. The tiny lights shimmer on every surface, the coffee table, the fireplace, the side tables. There are even a few of the tiny lights scattered on top of one of my guitar cases. Hmm, I might have to punish her a little for that later if she's gotten any wax on that, I think to myself as I kick my shoes off and step further into the room.

As I turn into the main living area and catch sight of my girl, I feel my heart jump in my chest and my breath catch in my throat. Maddie is always beautiful, there's no doubt about that. Whether it's first thing in the morning and her hair is sticking up in a thousand different directions, and she's got sleep crusting in the corners of her eyes, or whether she's all dressed up for a night on the town. I've never once seen her look anything other than stunning. Still, tonight, tonight she is on a whole other level.

Sitting cross-legged at the dining table in my suite, her chair pulled back slightly so that her long shapely legs are in full view, she looks like an angel lit only by the lights from the candles. She is wearing a short lace robe, which is almost transparent. Beneath it, the most intoxicating lingerie I think I have ever seen. Her perfect breasts are encased in what looks to be white silk, whilst a panel of intricately patterned lace covers her flat stomach. Leading into a short frilled skirt which just about reaches to the very tops of her thighs. As my eyes move downwards, brazenly gawking at every inch of her, I see the suspenders holding up the matching white lace stockings. The outfit is finished off perfectly with a pair of high patent stiletto shoes which make her long legs look like they go on for miles. It takes absolutely everything I have not to run over and pounce straight on her. As amazing as she looks, I am desperate to get under the gift wrapping, and I can feel my cock stirring in my trousers, which suddenly feel way too tight.

"Wow" I breathe, "You look, phenomenal," I say honestly, and I am rewarded by a shy but pleased smile snaking its way across Maddie's lips as she rises to come and greet me.

"Thank you, Mr Styles." She says formally, reaching up to kiss me lightly on the cheek in greeting. I can't help but let out a little-disappointed huff as she pulls away all too quickly before I have a chance to taste her sweet, cherry red lips. "Hungry?" she asks with a cheeky smile as she sashays back to the table, which I notice, belatedly, is covered with cloches in various sizes.

"Ravenous... but I'm not sure if it's for food." I tease her. Making my way over to the table I walk up behind her chair and gently start to massage her shoulders, taking just a moment to bury my nose into the messy bun she has created on the back of her head and breathing in her scent.

"Patience is a virtue!" She sing-songs back to me in her sweetest voice. "Have dinner with me?" she asks and I as much as my cock is protesting, I can't refuse her, so I make my way to the chair opposite and take just a moment to adjust myself before sitting down at the table and flashing her my best smile.

"Of course Trouble, and what is on the menu this evening?" I ask her, gesturing to the many dishes in front of us. One by one she pulls off the lids of the cloches, and I have to place my hand in front of my mouth to stifle the giggles that are threatening to explode out of me, not wanting to spoil the moment. Every single one of the plates is filled with what can only be described as aphrodisiacs. Oysters on a bed of ice with wedges of lemon, asparagus stalks dripping in a buttery sauce, a salad that appears to contain watermelon, celery, rocket and pomegranate, all well-known ingredients for getting the blood pumping to all the right places. Not that I need any help right now if my cock gets and harder, it's going to knock the damn table over. Baseball, Tennis... Grandma. Yes! That'll do it, Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, I repeat to myself and feel the swelling start to subside as Maddie pulls off the lids of the last two dishes to reveal bowls of melted chocolate, cream and strawberries. Oh yes, we can have lots of fun with those I think to myself as she leans across the table, oyster in hand.