(7) Snoke

Talia's POV

The sound of a door opening and closing was enough to wake me. For a moment I completely forgot where I was. Sitting up, I slowly rubbed my eyes, taking in my surroundings. That was the first night in a while that actually had a decent sleep.

Finally stepping out of bed, I made my way towards the bathroom. My hand grazed the handle before the sound of water caught my attention. I jumped back from the door, panicked for a moment.

Who was in my shower?

Relief washed over me for a moment.

It's just Kylo, probably having a shower.

My eyes widened, my head whipping back to the bed. The once neat black sheets, now crinkled from the weight of people on them. My eyes darted back to the bathroom door, as the sound of water seised.

Shit. I had slept in Kylo's bed last night.

The events of the night before came rushing back to me, causing my head to pound. I rubbed the side of my head, debating on weather on not I should excuse myself back to my room, or wait for him to come out of the bathroom.

I took a step towards the door, deciding it would be best if we did not see each other like this, but before I could even get my hand on the handle, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Oh, Talia. I did not realise you had woken up..." Kylo spoke, his voice huskier than usual.

I cleared my throat and spun around on my heel, looking at him. My jaw almost dropping when I noticed he was missing a shirt. I could not help but stare at his body. His abs were perfectly formed and his broad shoulders were easier to see without his normal black robes covering them.

I suddenly realised I had been too silent and staring for too long. I quickly looked down at my feet.

"Yes, I'm awake and I was just on my way back to my room." I hated that he was having this effect on me, almost leaving me speechless.

I'm a future Queen for goodness sake. I really need to get it together.

I could hear a small chuckle from Kylo as I looked back up to meet his eyes.

"Well I will make sure they send you some breakfast and I expect you to eat it" he raised his eyebrows to me.

I nodded in agreement and turned to leave again.

"Also Talia, I should warn you that the Supreme Leader expects your presence alongside me when I update him on Kaorus later today" he adds before I can leave the room.

I look over my shoulder at him one more time before hastily leaving.

I was filled with questions and I was sure they would be answered when I accompanied Kylo to this meeting.

------------------------------

I walked beside Kylo, as we made our way through the maze of doors and hallways on the ship. Finally we made it to a large set of doors, which at our presence in front of them, opened with a whoosh. As we made our way through the doors, they quickly closed behind us.

My heart beat rapidly and I tried to control my breathing as we made our way to a large throne, centred in the room. Other than one giant spotlight that seemed to reach the throne, as well as a podium in front of it, the room was almost dark.

A large holographic figure appeared out of no where, causing me to jump backwards. There was a man, face warped with many large markings and indents across his face. The expression he wore was one of impatience.