(3) Weak

My eyes shot open and I looked around frantically. I was not on Kaorus anymore. Instead I was in a small room with nothing but a small metal bed. The walls were also made out of metal, with small circle indents in a perfect pattern.

I stood up and walked over to the door, where the only opening was at the bottom. Seemed to be so the guards could slide things into my cell. Staring at the opening it made my mind race and suddenly I felt light headed.

I was now a prisoner of the First Order.

Suddenly I felt the emotions of the day before come rushing back to me. I fought back tears as I moved back to the bed and pulled my knees up to my chin. My hair had become messy and was basically no longer a braid. I looked down at my now blood stained coronation dress. Stained from the blood of my father.

I sat in silence, tears eventually began streaming from my eyes. My father was dead. Murdered by Kylo Ren in front of his kingdom. My kingdom. My poor kingdom. Who knows what those monsters have been doing to them. I felt anger as the tears began streaming at an even faster rate down my cheeks.

I felt helpless. There was no one to rule over the Kingdom of Kaorus. Their King dead and their princess captured. They were doomed.

I heard a click of my door and I lifted my head.

A man with tidy red hair, stepped into, what could only be described as my cell. By the way he was dressed, I knew this man must be of some importance.

He cleared his throat, a dark grin covered his face as he finally broke the silence, "Princess Talia, I'm General Hux."

So this was who Kylo had spoken of back on Kaorus. He did not seem like much of a threat.

He turned back to two stormtroopers and signalled for them to leave us. They nodded and the door soon shut behind them.

"Princess Talia, words don't do justice for your beauty" He snickered at me.

He slowly stalked towards me and I felt myself back against the wall of the cell. There was silence for a few moments before he spoke again.

"I have come to get information out of you" He turned and stalked back towards the door. "Your father claims you do not know of our deal, yet I believe you are a traitor as he was."

"Do not speak of my father as a traitor" I spat, finally getting up the courage to speak.

Hux quickly turned to face me again. "Your father was a traitor! He was secretly working with the Resistance behind our backs! I do not believe for a second that you do not know about this, so drop the act!"

"I have no act to drop, you and your men are monsters!"

"As future Queen of your wretched planet, I have no doubt you would have been informed of the Resistance activity on your planet!"

"Even if I knew anything, which I do not, I would never tell you." I glared at him.

I watched as Hux moved back towards me, anger burning in his eyes.

"You will tell us everything you know!" He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the cold wall. "One way or another, you will tell us." He stared at me, eyes never leaving mine.

I choked as he tightened his hand around my neck. I tried to struggle but the wind was knocked out of me when he pushed me against the wall. I felt my vision start to go blurry and I was ready for everything to go dark before I felt Hux pulled off of me.

I fell to the ground, gasping for air. Looking up I noticed Hux now choking and grabbing desperately at his throat. In the doorway stood Kylo Ren, hand reached out towards Hux. Without even touching him, he was choking him. It was fascinating to watch but I quickly snapped back into it.

"Is that anyway to treat a Princess?" He questioned the general before dropping his hand.

General Hux fell to the ground and began heaving.

"Get out of this cell now, before I decide to choke you more." Kylo opened the door further for him and without a word Hux stood up and stumbled out of my cell.

I stared at Kylo in fear. He did just save my life but he also killed my father, so I trusted him just about as far as I could throw him. He inched closer to me and I felt myself retreat into a corner.

"No! Get away from me!" I screamed, cowering away further into the corner.

"Did he do anything else to you?" I could see his fists clenched at his sides.

It baffled me that he seemed somewhat concerned. He had the audacity to feel concerned after he, earlier, murdered my father and took me from my home. I could feel my anger, once again, building up inside me. I threw my fist at him and started landing punches to him.

"I said get away from me!" I continued throwing punches. But I was so weak from everything that had happened, that my punches weren't to any effect. I felt my body suddenly collapse as my body shook, tears streaming down my face, yet again. God keep it together Talia. But I couldn't. I was so burnt out.

Without looking up, I knew Kylo had left the room. He left me a sobbing mess, on the floor. I heard the door click shut. I pulled myself up to the metal bed and lay down across it.

The small opening in the bottom of the door opened to reveal a plate of food, being slid into the room. I frowned and turned my gaze up to the ceiling. Eating was the last thing I could think of doing right now.

------------------------------------------

Kylo's POV

I sat in my room, legs folded over one another. I closed my eyes to try and get into Talia's mind. To get information from her, without her even knowing. Her father had gone against the deal that was made, years prior when the First Order started gaining control over certain planets.

As I tried to read her thoughts, all I could think of was her face, her beautiful face.

I shook my head and opened my eyes. What was wrong with me. I had a task at hand and I was busy thinking about her face. What is this I'm feeling?

I sighed and ran my head through my black hair, before punching the wall. I was infuriated with Hux for laying his hands on her.

I paced back and fourth in my room. I wanted to go and check on her, to make sure she was okay. But I knew that would upset her more.

I pressed a button on my bedside table and soon a stormtrooper was standing in my door.

"What is the current status of the Princess?"

"Still in her cell, sir." he responds

I nod "If anything changes, let me know right away."

The Trooper nods and turns and leaves my room.

I sit down on my bed, my mask and robes in a chair across the room.

I close my eyes again.

'All Resistance activity and members must be reported immediately and in exchange we will spare your daughter and your kingdom their lives'

My eyes shot open again. With the King dead and Kaorus now under the First Order, we needed to find the resistance base on the planet.

I sigh to myself. Tomorrow I am going to have to get the information out of the Princess, and for her sake, I really hope she cooperates.

—————————————
*semi edited

What'd you think? Let me know in the comments :)