(6) A Room

We were far away from the prison side of the ship, that I knew for sure. There were doors lined up a long hallway, each with a golden plaque on the doors. They seemed to have the names of officers and commanders engraved on them.

I continued to follow Kylo until we reached the end of the hall where there was two adjacent doors. The door on the right read Kylo Ren. This would then mean I was actually standing in front of his room. I watched in silence as Kylo turned to the door on the left and unlocked it.

"This will be your room." he gestured to the door before swinging it open.

Stepping inside, I studied my surroundings. On the far end there was a large window which looked out into space. On my right there was another door, which I could see led to a bathroom, and on my left was a large king bed, covered in a fluffy white blanket.

"There are towels in the closet and fresh clothes..." Kylo trailed off.

I nodded, looking back towards him.

"Armed guards will be at the end of this hallway so do not think of attempting another escape" he spoke again, this time more stern. He turned on his heel and without another word he had left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I slowly made my way to the closet. There was not a large selection of clothing but I managed to pull out a pair of black leggings and an oversized white t-shirt.

I made my way to the bathroom with my clothing selection and a fresh towel. I set them down on the counter, next to the sink. I looked around and was amazed at how nice this bathroom was, considering it was on a First Order ship.

It was mostly white and black marble, the shower was made out of some sort of stone, with a circular shower head attached from above the shower.

I began to lift my coronation dress up and over my head, throwing it to the floor. The blood stains still present. Pulling the last bits of my braid apart, I started the shower.

Stepping in, it felt soothing. I felt as if I had not showered in years. I sighed softly and closed my eyes for a moment, letting the warm water run all over my body.

I began to wash my hair out, making sure to scrub all the dirt from my scalp. As I ran my fingers through the ends of my hair, I noticed some dried blood, most likely from when I lay my head on my fathers body. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I quickly blinked them away.

Finishing my shower, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body. Staring into the mirror, I frowned at what I saw. Dark circles were present under my eyes and there were bruises on my neck and temple. I looked away not wanting to see the girl who I no longer recognised.

Quickly changing into the clothes I had picked out, I moved back into the bedroom where I fell down onto the bed with a sigh. This was defiantly a lot more comfortable than the metal bed I had slept on the last few nights.

Turning onto my back I looked up at the ceiling and tried to fall asleep, but I was suddenly filled with a sense of loneliness. I turned my head to my door and made myself sick with the thought of Hux showing up to yet again, try and kill me

Kylo could be back in his room. He could be awake still and I could see if he needs company. Wait. What am I thinking? This is Kylo Ren we are talking about. A monster.

I shook my head and stood up, making my way to the door.

All I knew is I felt safe when I was with Kylo. He was the one who saved me twice from being killed.

I opened my door, poking my head out into the hall. Empty. There was no one in sight. I slipped out of the room, shutting the door softly behind me.

I now stood in front of Kylo's door. I lifted my head to the door to knock, but froze. My heart was almost beating out of my chest.

Finally I summoned the courage to start knocking. I knocked a few times with no answer.

I turned to go back into my room, when I heard his voice.

"Talia? What are you doing outside my door?" he questioned.

I turned back to his door and was met with his brown eyes, staring down at me. He was no longer dressed in his normal black robes, but in a simple pair of black pants and t-shirt.

"Well...I couldn't sleep and well you see..." I trailed off. "Nevermind, it was silly for me to come over here."

I could see him raise one of his eyebrows and give me a small smile. He backed away from the door and held it open to me, gesturing for me to come in.

I looked at him before stepping into his room. Staring around I noticed it was basically the same as mine, however he had a larger closet, filled with black robes and clothing. Another difference was the black blankets that covered his bed, instead of white.

He cleared his throat and looked at me, "Is everything alright?"

I shook my head and opened my mouth to speak, before a plate of food caught my attention. I stared at it, feeling my stomach growl in response. I looked away quickly as my stomach continued to growl, getting the attention of Kylo.

"Talia, the guards told me you have not eaten anything since you got here, is that true?"

I nodded in response.

He sat down in front of the plate and took a bite out of some bread that sat on it.

"If it is safe for me to eat it, it is safe for you to eat it. Now come and eat. You need it before you starve to death" he demanded.

I tried to think of an excuse not to eat the food, but as I stood there watching Kylo eat it, I knew there was no way I could go another second without food.

Sitting across from him, I finally gave in and satisfied my protesting stomach.

------------------------------

I leaned back against the leather chair I was sitting in, sighing in satisfaction. My stomach was now full and I had not dropped dead.

I swallowed and looked up at Kylo. He too was sitting back in his chair, staring out his window.

"Thank you."

He turned his head to look at me.

"You're welcome."

Once again, I found myself staring into his brown eyes, not being able to turn away. It was like a trance. Lucky for me, he decided to look away first.

Exhausted emotionally and physically I felt myself yawn and my eyes began to close. I ignored the fact that I still did not fully trust Kylo and allowed myself to slip into slumber.

------------------------------

Kylo's POV

It had become very silent in the room. Thinking Talia might have slipped out without my knowledge, I looked towards her chair.

My eyes widened when I realised that she had fallen asleep in the chair. Her head was resting on the arm of the chair and her knees had tucked up to her stomach. She was as gorgeous when she slept, as when she was awake. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She seemed so peaceful.

Standing up slowly, so not to wake her, I made my way over to her chair. I slide one of my arms around her back and the other hooked easily under her legs. With one swift motion I lifted her into my arms, against my chest.

She let a soft mumble out as she slept and I couldn't help but smile a bit. My heart began beating rapidly as I slowly moved her over to my bed, gently laying her down under the covers.

I watch her for a moment before walking over to the window. The stars shine, as the ship moves calmly through space.

Everything I had heard of the Planet of Kaorus was that they were wretched scum and working with the Resistance. However I did not see that when I looked at Talia and her beauty.

Wait! What is happening to me. I keep feeling a pull inside me that I have not felt for years. What is she doing to me.

———————————-

Thanks for reading! :)

Comment and vote