(4) Interogation

Talia's POV

The sound of something sliding on the floor woke me. I angled my head towards the door and noticed that a new metal tray, filled with some fruit and a piece of bread, lay next to the door. I sighed and turned my head to the ceiling.

My stomach growled at me, obviously feeling the effects of not eating since I became a prisoner of the First Order. It took all my will power to not eat the food, but I was convinced as soon as I took a bite, I would drop dead from being poisoned.

"You can slide that food under my door all you want, I'm not touching it!" I shouted towards the door, not even sure if there was anyone there to hear me.

I ran my fingers through my mid-length hair, trying to untangle it somewhat. It made me realise I had really took all my amenities at home for granted. What I would do for a gosh darn comb.

My fingers made there way to my neck, pausing on my throat. I could almost feel Hux's rotten hand on my throat, like it had been the day before.

The click of my cell door made me snap back into reality, paranoid it might be Hux, coming to finish his work. The way he had lashed out at me, I knew I was not safe with him lurking on this ship.

Two Stormtroopers stepped inside my cell, blasters in their hands. They stood in silence for a few moments before one kicked the trays of food to the side.

"We are escorting you to an interrogation room" one spoke, while the other yanked me up and cuffed my hands in front of me. I stared at the metal cuffs, trying to push my fear to the back of my mind.

————————————

Walking down the halls of the ship, away from my cell, I felt vulnerable. There was not a set of eyes that did not look my way as we passed. They all had the same look, curiosity as well as hatred. I looked down at my feet, not wanting to make eye contact with any of them.

For a brief moment, I felt my eyes trail towards a large window. I was amazed at what I saw. The large window seemed to overlook a hanger. Black tie fighters were spread around the hanger, attached to cords. There were people running around everywhere in there, attending to ships, formations of stormtroopers. I was in awe.

A yank of my arm, snapped me back into it. I looked over to see one of the troopers leading me into a medium sized room. In the middle there stood, what seemed to be a restraint, angled in an upright position.

I felt my handcuffs drop and soon I was pushed into the restraint. I felt panic and began thrashing around trying to push the troopers off of me. However in the state I was in, there was no way I was going to get out of this one. Dropping my head in defeat I felt new cuffs being strapped around my wrists and ankles.

Soon I was alone. The Stormtroopers leaving the room and clicking the door shut behind them.

"What was the point of that if-

"Comfortable?"

I whipped my head around at the sound of a metallic voice, coming from behind me. It was him.

Slowly Kylo Ren came into my vision and began to speak again. "Comfortable?" he asked again.

"Yeah, you know this is probably the most comfortable I have ever been" I replied

Kylo was silent as he took a seat in front of me. I could feel his eyes watching me from behind that mask and it made me angry.

"What? You're too much of a coward to take that mask off!?"

He chuckled from behind the mask, amused with my anger. "A coward? No Princess, an example of a coward would be your father."

I felt my anger intensify and I struggled against the restraints, holding back tears. "My father was not a coward! He was a fearless leader!"

"If only you knew." he responded

My body shook with anger, tears streaming down my face. What did he mean by that? If only I knew. Knew what? I was sure my father told me everything.

"Take the mask off!" I screamed.

Kylo was still for a moment before slowly moving his hands to the base of his mask. He seemed to be hesitating. Slowly his mask was lifted up from his head and soon I was staring into his brown eyes.

We were both silent. He had shoulder length hair, black like his clothing. My heart started beating faster as I stared at him. He was defiantly not an image of what I would of expected

Finally he broke the silence. "Now I have some questions for you" his voice was deep, defiantly not metallic.

"How much did your father inform you of the deal?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, refusing to answer him. I could feel him hesitate before raising his hand to me.

"Don't make me force the information from you." He spoke more aggressively.

"I know nothing of the deal. From my knowledge, we were loyal to neither the First Order, nor the Resistance." I finally spat back.

I could see something burn in Kylo's eyes as he dropped his hand. "Well there is one detail you have to know."

I stayed silent, not sure how to respond. Was he expecting me to answer him or was he about to give me a detail on whatever this deal was about.

"Are you aware that you were going to be married off soon after you were crowned?"

------------------------

Thanks for reading!

This is slightly shorter than my other chapters but I am still deciding in which direction I want to go with this story. You will find out shortly!

Comment and vote :)