31. Lexa

I want to thank 'clexanightblood' from install for inspiring me. Also shoutout to @starshine_23 for spamming my feed!! Thanks!

Ravens POV
I opened my eyes. I had to adjust to the light.

"She's awake." I heard someone say.

A woman handed me a cup of water.

"Uh, thank you." I whispered.

She smiled and nodded. The woman left.

I sat up and looked around. The place looked very different. The people spoke English though.

Clarke's POV
There were people cleaning up. People were taking back the  'decorations' that they brought.

I wish I could remember more. It's been hard for me, in the past few days. People have come to talk to me and I can't remember who they are. Bellamy keeps telling me it will get easier, but I haven't told him that I'm slowly losing my current memories. Its short term memory loss. I end up finding people repeating who they are to me. Abby or my Mom has been telling me that I just something that will jog my memory, but nothing seems to be working.

I don't even remember why we built our damn house so far from the he village. Bellamy had taken me back home.

I sat on our porch and I watched Lexa play in the field. It had snowed last night. The field was an expanse of white. I kept asking myself how I remember Lexa and Madi, but not anyone else.

I looked up at the dark sky. Tiny white flakes started falling from the sky.

"Mommy, I'm cold." A little voice said.

I turned my head back. Lexa had her arms crossed and was shivering.

"Come inside honey." I stood up and reached my hand out. She grabbed it. We walked inside.

Bellamy was out in the village. I've been spending my past few days with Lex. I'm a little disappointed that she couldn't really anything explain anything about my memory, well she was only six.

A few days later, I decided to leave the house.

"Lexa! Come on, we are going to the village!" I yelled.

"I don't wanna go!!" Lexa screamed. She started running around the house.

"Ugh, Lexaaaa!!" I chased after her.

"No! No! No!"

I finally grabbed her, but she started kicking her legs around.

She screamed.

Omg!!! Why is she being so difficult?!?

"Lexa! We are going now!" I dragged Lexa and her crazy legs out the door.

I walked the 7 minute walk to the village. There wasn't a lot of snow.

When we arrived, I let Madi watch Lexa.

"Hey, Bell. What have you been doing?" I asked.

"Just some construction work." He answered.

"Clarke can you pass me that over there?" Someone asked.

"Yeah, sure." I passed the man the thing he wanted.

"Thanks"

"No problem, uhhhhmm who are you again?" I was embarrassed.

"It's Murphy. John Murphy? You don't remember me? Didn't you ask me that like a week ago?" Murphy questioned.

"I-i- my memory isn't really working that well."