5. Praimfaya

Clarke
John, Emori and Clarke arrived at Becca's lab. Raven was walking around and Abby was talking to Luna. Abby looked up at them when they arrived.

"We tried to see what nightblood does to help the person, but we didn't find anything." Abby explained.

"So, if Luna's blood healed her and she was born with nightblood, would the blood that I have work to protect me because it was injected into my body?" Clarke asked.

"We don't know for sure, but possibly." Abby said.

Time skip
(John is chained up and Emori is gonna be tested)

"Clarke, I swear to god, if you lay a finger on her, you're dead, right along with your baby." John threatened.

"Look, I'll try to stop it, but if they don't listen it's not my fault. I can protect myself, for your information." Clarke replied.

Abby
"Please, please, let me go, don't do this!!" Emori screamed.

"We have to test the nightblood!" Abby said.

"Stop!" Clarke yelled, "test me, okay, do the test on me."

No, not Clarke. If my vision was true, then she will probably die. I can't let her do this. I have to do something. I'll do anything, something!

"Clarke, you can't go in there. If you go in there, you'll die. I saw it," Abby said firmly.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Clarke was confused.

"I saw it."

"Like I saw the rocket." Raven said.

"We're wasting time." Clarke pushed Abby to the side getting ready to be tested on.

Abby panicked. She grabbed a bar and started smashing the glass, until the whole thing was broken.

She sat down. Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe what Abby just did.

"Don't worry, it'll all be over soon." Luna said.

Clarke

Oh my god. What did mom just do?!? That was the last bit of hope we had. I needed to see if my body could protect my baby. If not then my baby will die when the death wave hits. Unless... no the chances of that are very slim. Wait, but isn't blood type passed down. Since I now have nightblood, will my baby have it too? Well, it was injected into my bloodstream after I was already pregnant, but the flame could have done something to my baby, no one had that happen to them ever, but I could be the first. We just have to hope that my baby and I can survive.

For the next two months, Clarke lived in a small cave by herself. It was easier to handle being pregnant. She didn't really have to hide it. People were sent to look for her all the time, but after they first month, everyone thought I was gone.

Just one more month until the end of the world. I need to rejoin the group to see if they've found any way to help us survive. Last month someone burned to our only chance of survival, how could someone even think I do that. Killing the entire human race. Killing my baby. I have to go back, but I'm huge now. Around eight months pregnant, everyone will ask about everything. Wait a minute, I saw over heard, I think Bellamy when he was looking for me talking about some suit, to protect people from the radiation. Maybe if I get one, for what I imagine the suit to look like, it would probably be able to hide my baby bump just enough so no one will question me. That's it, I'll steal a suit and I'll return about a week before the radiation. I should do it tonight so I don't have to worry later.