I ran up the rest of the stairs with her still in my arms, and she laughed the most infectious and beautiful laugh all the way to the bedroom.

"This still looks exactly the same as we left it, there's rose petals all over the floor still!" She jumped down from my arms and removed her dress, revealing her naked back to me as she walked towards the bed.

"I told you I haven't been up here since you left," I kicked my shoes off then removed my pants and socks, leaving me just in my briefs.

She sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, leaning back on her elbow as she let her hair out, shaking it lose. I couldn't help but just stand there and stare at the perfect sight in front of me. Her body was even more beautiful than I remembered it, but Jen herself was even more beautiful than anyone I had ever known.

"Are you just going to stand there all night or are you going to ravish me?" she bit down on her bottom lip to keep her from laughing. She was never one for dirty talk, I found her innocence in that way to be the biggest turn on, but I definitely would never object to that mouth.

"Since when do you say things like ravish me?" I laughed at her.

"Since tonight apparently, come here!" She sat up all the way and held her arm out to me. I shook my head thinking about how I ever got so lucky to have been given her. I didn't care that we weren't back together officially, just being with her tonight was enough for me.

I uncrossed her legs, spreading them so I could position myself between them. I pushed her down onto the mattress, going down with her, kissing her again. Her skin against mine was a feeling I couldn't explain, warm, soft and familiar.

I remembered she loved to be kissed where her ear met her jaw, so my lips trailed down to the spot spending a little more time there than usual. Judging by the pressure of her knees squeezing into my hips, and her fingertips pressing into my arms, she was enjoying every second.

"God I missed you," I groaned as I pressed my hips into hers.

"I missed you too," she said in breathy pants.

I left kisses across her cheek, biting softly on her earlobe and whispered, "I'm going to make you feel so good," her only response was a slight gasp, and I chuckled to myself that just my words alone had an affect on her.

My hand brushed down her stomach, trailing across the waist band of her panties. I could feel goose bumps rise to the surface of her skin under my touch, and I pressed my lips to her again as I crept my hand into the lace fabric, using two fingers to touch her this way for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime now.

She moaned the most incredible sound I had heard, and I continued to work my fingers just so I could hear that sound over and over again.

This wasn't satisfying enough, I wanted more from her, I wanted to show her how much I missed her, and remind her I was the only man who could ever make her feel this way.

"Screw this," I lifted myself up, removing my hands from her.

"What...what's the matter?" She looked at me with flushed cheeks and panicked eyes.

"No nothing," I scoffed, "move yourself up so I can get on the bed with you," I instructed, and she obliged, moving up towards the headboard. I climbed on the bed with her and shook my head.

"Too far!" I took her ankles in my hands and dragged her to where I wanted her, then fully undressed her tossing the last piece of clothing to the floor. I laid down flat on my stomach, wrapping my arms around her thighs to keep her in place, remembering how much she squirmed when I did this.

Her pelvis shot up off the mattress at the first touch of my mouth, before relaxing back down as I slowed down my movements.

"More!" She moaned.

"More what?" I grinned up at her, knowing exactly what she meant, but being the pain in the arse I am I had to tease.

"Harry stop talking and just do it," she begged, and after that I did just that. I gave her exactly what she wanted, and did everything exactly how I remembered she liked it.

I don't know how many times she came in that time, I didn't keep count, I was only focused on reminding her just how much she needed me. How much we needed each other.

She screamed out one last time, along with a string of words she'd only ever say when she was either pissed off at me, or in the bedroom.

As she caught her breath and came down from her high, I took this opportunity to fully undress myself. I didn't need her to do anything for me, the sounds coming from her mouth alone were enough to prepare me for what was next.

I reached down and kissed her again, savouring the taste of her lips on mine.

"I love you!" I spoke against her lips, needing to hear her say it back.

"Harry," she sighed.

"Say it!" I looked into her eyes waiting for her to tell me what I needed to hear. "Please!"

"I love you too, you know I do!" She cupped my cheek, and this very moment I knew we would be okay. Well I hoped.

"Do I need to wear anything? Or are we good to go?" I asked her. She thought about it for a minute then nodded for me to begin.

I positioned myself where she wanted me, and slowly pushed in, remembering how amazing she felt, how amazing we felt together.

We both let out a groan, and I let her adjust to me again before slowly starting to move. I could barely breathe. The only thing that mattered was feeling, and god this felt f*cking incredible.

Our bodies slid together from the beads of sweat forming from the heat and friction of our movements, and my muscles began to tense as I started to move faster.

"Mine," I whispered into her ear and she nodded.

I hadn't been with another girl since Jen and I broke up, nor did I ever want to, she was all I wanted and needed.

I looked down at her, watching her bite down on her lip a little harder with every thrust. My fingers gripped her hips, pushing myself into her as far as I could, which in return she let out a cry of pleasure.

Her expression was wild, mouth swallow and wet. This was real, only me and her together. Everything else could come and go, she was the only thing worth fighting for anymore.

It didn't take much longer after that for us both to come undone. My mouth sucked at her neck, and she shuddered beneath me, crying out my name. I moaned her name out one last time before I groaned until every wave of pleasure was released.

I pulled myself out, pulling her into me as I laid on my back trying to regain a steady breath after that performance. She laid still on me, until both our breaths evened out.

"Well that was some reunion!" She started drawing patterns on my chest, tracing my tattoo's like she used to.

"Do you regret any of it?" I asked, hinting more at the argument we had earlier today than what we just did.

"I wouldn't change any of it! It felt like the old us again. Happy anniversary Harry," she lifted herself up and kissed my cheek. I didn't think i'd hear those words come from her yesterday, but right now they were my favourite words I think she'd ever spoken.

"Happy anniversary baby," I kissed her forehead and she laid back down in my arms, where she belonged.

This chapter was short and sweet, hope you liked it. I won't be doing daily updates anymore, next update will probably be on Monday. Love you all, thank's for all your support and sticking around for book 2.