Meet My Character Blog Tour

i was tagged by the fearless and wonderful Erin Latimer for the meet my character blog tour, so here goes: 

1) What is the name of your character?  Is he/she fictional or a historic person?

My character’s name is Emma Fletcher. She is entirely fictional, although I am sure many people can relate to her.

2) When and where is the story set?

My story is contemporary romance that takes place in modern times, (ie: now) in a fictional town called Stonefall. A tiny little town, hardly visible on a map.  

3) What should we know about him/her?

Emma’s main conflict is that her sense of self is gone due to a matter of circumstance that has basically uprooted her life, her security, her path and set it into a tailspin. 

4) What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?

Emma’s main conflict is that she is both a victim and a survivor of a violent crime and is now struggling to come to terms with what happened to her.  

5) What is the personal goal of the character?

To move on. When she meets the town hottie, Tristan, he empowers her to fight for herself and take a stand, encouraging her to “slay the dragon”  

6) Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?

The Enchantment of Emma Fletcher. You can read the first draft here, on Wattpad. 

7) When can we expect the book to be published?

Goodness, sometime soon I hope! Querying has started.  

I Was Tagged by the incredible Erin Latimer.

Erin is an excessive reader, an active blogger and a member of both the Word Nerds and the Wattpad4.

I waved my magic wand and tagged @liliancarmine (wattpad user) and my dear friend J.A. Souders, author of The Elysium Chroninicles (non wattpad user)! Cheers ladies!