Has he gone mad or what?

"You should have seen your face. It was hilarious." He says between his laugh and I look at him blankly.

I sigh.

Why does he always make fun of me? Am I just entertainment for him?

I glare at him and slap his arm, he calms himself down.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I won't do it again." He says and looks at me hopefully.

I sigh and turn around, totally ignoring him. Suddenly, he appears in front of me, stopping me in my track. I raise an eyebrow at him, demanding him why the hell he stopped me.

"Hey, don't be angry. I was just kidding." He says with a pout adorning his face and I look away quickly, trying not to give in to his charms.

"Okay, how about this? I treat you to lunch today." I whip my head in his direction. Looking at him suspiciously.

"You are gonna treat me lunch, yeah right!" It's absurd because he doesn't treat anyone lunch, I don't know about his girlfriend but all I know is that he doesn't treat his friends. He eats my lunch mostly when we hang out.

"Thank God you spoke, I thought for a second that you have gone mute." I glare at him and he sheepishly smiles at me.

"And yeah, I will. What's wrong with that?" He asks in confusion like he has treated me lunch a lot of times.

"You never treat anyone lunch." I point out the fact because he can be very dense sometimes.

His facial expression changes as the realization hits him.

"So what? You're an exception." He winks at me and oh boy, my heart skips a beat, my mouth parting in speechlessness.

Don't say these types of words, do you even know how much they affect me?

"Come on, we are going to be late for our class." He grabs my wrist and starts dragging me and I let him be because I know my heart is too weak to refuse his touch, even if it's just a little.

____________________________________

We both decided to eat our lunch on the rooftop. I was busy with my thoughts, thinking whether I should tell Jungkook about his girlfriend's secret or not.

"Hey, Lisa!" I snap out of my thoughts when he calls my name.

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look and he just rolls his eyes in return.

"Stop zoning out and eat your food before it gets cold and if you won't eat it in 5 minutes, it's all mine." He says with a smirk and this time it was my turn to roll my eyes at him.

Pig! A muscular pig though.

"You can have it, I don't feel like eating." His eyes lit up at that, lips curling upward in a bright smile. My lips tugged upward a bit at how to cute he looked.

God, I'm so whipped for him.

But then suddenly, his expression changes, he frowns, he looks almost concerned. "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" My smile widened a bit at how concerned he sounded about me. I feel so giddily at the moment. My heart won't stop fluttering.

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry," I reply, a smile not leaving my face.

"Okay, if you say so." He says then shrugs and starts eating my share of food.

"Jungkook?" I bit my lips in nervousness.

I can do this!

He hums, still munching on the food while looking up at me.