S.A. \ 11

I look into Trey brown eyes falling in love all over again. The way he kiss my hands. Wetness start to slide down my dress.

"Doesn't matter what kind as long as it's right". I sip on the glass I already have.

Trey disappear into the crowd. A smirk comes across my face. I start to tap on the glass thinking about the memories. I'm feeling high.

"I got you the best in the house" Trey hands me the glass.

"Thank you" I look off to the side. Trey reaches over and grab my face.

"Keep yo eyes on me baby" Trey smiles.

I start to blush and get really hot. Trey vibe rubbing off on me. I can't believe we evening talking to each other in public like this.

"What brings you out? Don't you suppose to be gone back to New York?" I yell over the loud music.

"I am but I cancel it to save my baby".

I can't take all this damn flirting right now. I'm so close to ripping this damn dress off and riding the fuck out of him. I don't care who watching. Somebody gone get fed right tonight.

My phone vibrates and it's message from August.

August: Nehemiah been shot. So, if you fucking Trey stop and come to the damn hospital. We in ICU.

My mouth opens wide and my hands begin to shake frankly. A tear roll down and I quickly get forgetting about Trey. I dash out the club into the black Tahoe.

I speed down the highway to the hospital running every damn red light. I got to get to my baby. Please Lord! Don't let me loose him. I reach the parking garage, jump out the truck, and frankly run into the hospital.

I get close to the ICU room and nurse comes to me and grab me by the shoulder. She tries to calm me down, but I'm trying to get to my son.

"Let me go! Let me go! I need to see my son. Let me see my son!".

"Ma'am please calm wait till the father get here. He's on his way"

"No bitch! Fuck the father! I just want to see my son" I fall down to floor unable to hold myself up.

"Just let me see him, hold him, kiss him... I need to see him. Nehemiah! Oh sweet Jesus". I continue to yell and weep.

"I'm sorry but I can't right now. He's not responding" Her soft voice chime through my ear.

I look around the hospital forgetting my surroundings. Tears no longer coming out, eyes red and puffy, hair everywhere. I just want to see my son.

My body is in so much shock. The poor nurse struggling to help me walk down the hallway. I look through the mirror and see my little solider slowly fading away. How could someone shoot my baby. How and where was he?

I lay my head against the window. This is too much for me. This aching pain and for the shit August said in the text message eating me up. It's just tearing me apart and for me to get here before him.

"Oh no baby girl, he go be okay. He a solider, yea?" August mom wrap her arms around me.

"How? Tell me how?" I breakdown.

"We outside sitting the porch. Nehemiah was being Nehemiah playing around. A car drives by slowly and start shooting. Bullets flying everywhere. Nehemiah tried to get up and run to me but... It was too much" Her voice gets weak.

I slowly fall back to the floor. Random niggas shot my baby up because of his daddy. Jealous motherfuckers didn't have to take a innocent child life. My child life that I carried for 9 months and gave life too. Ain't my life some shit.

"Get up Talyah I don't know why the fuck you crying for?" I hear August voice down the hallway.

"No need to be cussing at her August, yo son life on the line" August mom yell back.

Somebody get me the hell out of here before I cause a 187 up in here. I slowly get up wiping my eyes and walk to August. I bite my lip and look him squared up. My son ain't gone be the only dying.

"Look here bitch, we got a son in there with his life on the line and here you are asking why the fuck I'm crying? I cared Nehemiah Alassando for 9 months. I nursed him. Loved him. Bathed him. Fed him went to sleep with him when the boogey monster tried to get him...why I am telling you this" I start to laugh to keep from crying. 

August look away from me wiping his mouth. The nurse tap on the both our shoulders. She didn't have good look on her face. She open the door to his room. I almost passed out at the sight of his still body. The machine keep him alive. I start to rub his soft hair and kiss his fourhead.

"He's gone. The doctor and the rest of staff did all we could to save his precious life. The bullets hit two major organs. The first bullet hit his lung and the second one pierced through his heart. I'm so sorry".

I nod my head folding my arms. A parent should never have to bury their child. A parent shouldn't have to go through this, but God was ready for my little Nehemiah. He was so full of life. So much life in him....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Talyah is going through ain't she? What ya'll think about Trey and August?

I'm sorry this chapter is short, but there will be more.