Lost and Found

I push myself away from August and look down at the pale pavement. I take a deep breath and look up at the dark starry night. A tear roll down my hazel eyes, Nehemiah soft little hand come across my face. I can’t help but to smile, so I kiss his little hand and put him down. I feel his eyes looking up at me. I turn away and tears after tears begin to roll down like a river. There is so much I can take right now. August comes out of nowhere liking the fucking shadow man. Trey ass trying to console me, what the fuck! Is going on? They both fucking fuck me and they think this shit cool. My child is about to be in the midst of this drama. Why couldn’t we have found a better place for this mediocre, if all this was going down?

“Talyah, baby, I was wrong for kicking you out like that. You know I love you”. I turn around and see August coming towards me. My eyes are puffy and my vision is blurry. My hair starting to look like shit and I don’t care attitude is starting to come back, that cut throat bitch I was,coming back.

“Ms. Althea, you and Nehemiah catch a taxi back home, please”. I go through my purse and give her some money. I watch as Althea and Nehemiah get into the car. I wipe the tears from my face, sniff, and bite my lip.

“Baby, do you hear me talking you. Come back home, I’ll make it up”. August getting close to me.

“Back all the way the fuck up! Who was calling your phone?”  August look down at his phone and wipe his mouth. He begins to scratch his head and smile. Why is he smiling? I want to fucking smile.

“Is my English not clear? Who the FUCK was calling your phone? Agitation in my voice. I swear I’m a fucking crybaby more tears just roll down my face. “If you can’t be honest with me August and our fucking marriage mines as well should have just fucked and left the first night, write a song now!” I turn around and start to walk to I don’t know where the fuck I’m going.

“This how you gone do me Talyah, I dick you down real good and you gone let some female get between us. Man… I swear I ain’t the only you fucking!” August yells.

He done did it now. I turn around quick as fuck like I was Allyson Felix in the got damn 200. “Yes! Because we made a promise to God, that it’s only going to be the one body, not the fucking peanut gallery! I ain’t gone lie. You dick me down real goot! But you ain’t got anything on Trey. I swear I ain’t fucking him either. You THE only nigga I’ve been with because we fucking MARRIED. I guess I ain’t the only one kissing on your tattoos”. I turn around and throw my hair back. Aww fuck, the old Talyah back, I hear Trey yelling my name. I make my way down somebody street. I lean against the brick wall and pull out the black I been craving for. I light the bitch and begin to blow easy. I still hear Trey yelling my name. I see him come around the corner and he walk up to me.

“The fucks just happen? Y’all couldn’t work that out somewhere else?”  Trey arm against the wall looking me dead eye. “But that’s none of my business”.

“Then why the hell you asking then? August, all honest to God, I love that man, but for him to admit to infidelity right there and then. Crushed my heart and for him to say I’m still messing around with you. Let’s me know he’s insecure”. I take in a long poof and ease it out my nose.

“You still love me don’t you? I know you do. I saved you once Talyah and here I am saving you again”. Trey grabs the black out my hand and throws it on the ground. He leans on me and grabs my soft face. He brings those big juicy pink lips to mine and fireworks begin to explode. A waterfall begins to fall down my leg. My legs get weak and I begin to slowly slide down, but I remember I’m still a married woman. I break our kiss up and I look to the side. My chest begins to go in heavily up and down.

Trey forces my head towards his. I hear his pants unzip, so I look down and bite me lip. He pulls my dress up and thrushes he fingers up my girl. I moan loudly against the grimy dirty brick wall. I start to cry and think about my children. I feel Trey go in and somehow my arms go around his neck. My head falls back and I start to remember why I miss Trey. I can feel him again putting his all like he always does. My eyes roll to the back of my head. Then I look down at Trey, who is with passion sucking at my breast. Why can’t August just love me like this? Trey grabs my face and we begin to kiss like the first time we kissed. Nut sliding down my leg, nails dug in his back, my head on his shoulder.