S.A / 10

August grip the side of my arms. He pick me up and threw me on the bed. I open my legs welcoming him in. He quickly pull his pants down and got on top. He starts kiss and bite all over my neck. I wrap my short legs around him.

My arms wrapped around his neck. He pulls my dress up and thrust his fingers inside. My back arch as I release a soft moan. He tugs a my sleeves to pull them down. He's head turn to his side of bed and slightly land on his pillow.

He stop fingering and kissing me. He rises up and look straight into my face.

"Who the fuck been my bed?"

I start to puzzle. I can't tell him the truth. Well, fuck it he never tells me the truth. Why the hell should it matter.

"Trey" I get up pushing him off of me.

"What the hell you mean Trey? So y'all having an affair?" August voice gets loud.

"Fuck no, he so happen to be in the bed when everybody in the damn house discovered your infidelity" I get up and wrap the rob around me.

"Grab yo shit and get the fuck" August eyes piercing me.

I threw my hands up and went into the closet grabbed my already packed bag. I pulled a pony tail holder from around my wrist threw my hair to a bun. I bounced my ass on out that room.

I don't know where the hell my sister is or maybe I forgot. But right now, I'm hauling ass. I grab my keys from off the counter and head to my truck.

I throw the bag on the back seat. I turn the ignition and burn rubber. Fuck August, acting like I'm the one that cheated. Tuhh, I pull the mirror down and check my makeup. My clothes still right. Fuck my hair.

Moments later I pull up to the club, it's cars everywhere. I pull the rob off me. Spray my body and I never tookmy heels off.

I walk pass the crowd trying to getting in. The guard recognize me and let me in. The club is lit with lights going everywhere, thick cloud of smoke, and somewhat of a fishy smell. Bitches twerking everywhere.

I slid my way to the VIP section where I meet and greet with everybody I know. Especially, Mrs. Toya, I miss hang with her.

"Yea, everybody leave my girl here" Everybody gather themselves and leave the section moaning and grumbling.

"So, babes why you kind of look rough, yea?" Toya wrap her arm around me.

"August kicked me out the motherfucking house!" I try to keep composure.

"Oh no babe, you the one who should kicked his ass out, yea. Little trifiling ass nigga. I swear that's a bitch move yea." Toya throws her hair back.

"Ma I ain't even gone trip about" I fold my arms and lean back.

Toya bump shoulder with me. "Ain't that baby daddy yea?". She point through the crowd and I see Trey entering the club. I pray he don't come over here.

Toya get up and disappear into the crowd. The bartender bring me a drink, and I sip on it slowly. I start brushing off niggas and bobbing my head to the music.

I see Toya break through the crowd holding somebody hand. I slowly place the drink on the coaster. I pull my hair to the side. I swear I just said I hope he don't come over here.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Trey grab and kiss my hand.